Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Oregon, United States

The best

I really love magic erasers they get pretty much everything imaginable off your walls and even floors I've used them. Make sure I always have them in stock

magic erasers

Mr clean magic erasers are an absolute God send!!! they work SOO well! I am a house cleaner and these help me through the dirtiest houses! you can use them on absolutely anything! Just make sure that the sponge is wet before rubbing it on anything or you may create damage!

January 23, 2018

I don't know how, but it works!

I was reluctant to try this product and didn't think it would work... But it does! I've used it on many different messes, most impressive was removing the ring around the element on the stove top! I scrubbed with so many different products before trying this, no idea how it works, but it got the ring off in no time and with little to no effort!
    I have found some time it can be noticeable on walls where it has been used.
    It doesn't always take off all types of felt marker!

Works well!

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works really well! I use it to get coloured scuff marks off my walls! The only think you have to be careful of is not to scrub too hard or you could damage the paint. This eraser can really get stubborn marks off many surfaces. For value, I cut the eraser into smaller pieces so it lasts longer!

This is great.

When my kids get ahold of crayons n markers,i cann trust Magic Eraser. They are very helpful when you need them.....so stock up on them if you have kids and lots of visiters :)

wonder product

this is magic will get anything off off of anywhere !!! and the product guy is handsome too. LOL You can you this product in the kitchen bedroom bathroom garage. Anywhere you need it .

Amazing!

I haven't came across anything that I used Mr. Clean on that hasn't actually worked. This is 100% my go-to cleaner for everything. So glad I was able to get rid of many of my cleaners and replaced them with these erasers. The clean up from the cleaner is so simple!

It is really magic!!!

I use the magic eraser to clean almost anything that's impossible or very hard to clean at home, especially the bathtubs!! I am a lover for soaps, so soap scum accumulates very quick and easily for me. Before I discovered magic eraser I used to use bathroom cleaner spray and brush, but it was so much hassle to clean my bathtub and it takes forever. I tried magic eraser once and I just fell in love with it, it makes my bathtub cleaning so fast and easy.

Mr Clean

This is one of the best cleaning products ever ! I tried it on my white running shoes, and it erased every scuff mark on them without damaging them. I use it to clean all my stubborn stains!

Mr net

Un produit magique qui nettoie tout ce quon lui demande tache de sauce cuisiniere salle salle de bain encrasser,trace de crayon laisser par les enfants disparaisse sans difficulter.