Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Works wonders

Worked amazing my son decided to colour all over our walls .. but they work on pretty much anything .. convenient to take camping and on the go as well

Love, love, love these!

Mr Clean Magic Erasers are the best thing ever made for cleaning!! They basically can clean anything and make it look new again. So simple to use, just wet and wipe. I make sure to always keep extras.

Great product

The magic eraser is a great household product for so many reasons. Cleans soap scum off the tub and sinks so well. Also great for cleaning the stove and oven. I also use it to clean scuffs and marks off of my shoes and it is a life saver for when my daughter draws on the wall with crayons.

Works on Everything

I love these little magic erasers. They're so simple to use and work on everything. Including permanent marker. I love using these in the kitchen and on my stove when I'm done cooking.

December 04, 2018

Love these little miracle workers

These little guys are miracle workers. They make housework easy and quick. They’re an absolute must especially with anyone who has kids in the house!!

Helpful product

This magic eraser is so helpful, it helps wipe out marks that other sponges/cloths don't. I always have one in my kitchen, and I am always wearing them out.

November 30, 2018

Gets rid of any household marks, even shoes!

I've been using this product for years. I use it on scuffed walls, shower, and shoes! Every time I use this product it makes my house/shoes look as good as new! Great price, and it lasts a long time. Results right before your eyes.

November 28, 2018
    France

Vraiment magique

J'ai eu le plaisir de tester ce produit après en avoir longuement entendu parler. Cette gomme tient ses promesses, elle est vraiment magique : des tâches et traces de stylos laissés sur le mur depuis des semaines qui sont parties en un aller-retour !

November 27, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

My “go-to” for cleaning!

I tried these for the first time to clean around my kitchen. They were very efficient so I was pleased. It wasn’t until my toddler decided to color my walls that I found the “magic”. Every single scuff and mark came off my walls so easily that I was amazed! I was worried we would need to repaint but these erasers really did save my walls! Great for any mom with kids!

November 24, 2018

Gets the toughest jobs done

I absolutely love the eraser. I struggled for years to keep my showers clean and could never find an effective cleaner to remove the soap scum. My flat top stove had marks that couldn't be removed by other cleaners. Then I heard about this little gem. With a little bit of elbow grease my once impossible cleaning jobs were done in a flash. This truly is a cleaning miracle. It is a must have.