Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

October 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Great product for removing stains!

Great product for removing hard to take off stains on walls, floors, etc. Great for cleaning stubborn spots. I even cut off a small piece for a tiny job to make the product last longer!

October 06, 2019

Definitely buy again

This stuff is aqesome. Gets rid of hard to get rid of stains. Fets rid of skid marks. Everything. I definitely recommend it. If nothing else works this will.

October 05, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Lifesaver!

This product is a must-have especially when it comes to getting out stains on surfaces. These magic erasers made my bathtub look brand spanking new again! I am very pleased.

October 04, 2019

This is an amazing household product!

I have used this on walls, shoes, cabinets, you name it. It takes marks off of almost anything. I'm never without one in my house and my car and have given so many as gifts too.

October 04, 2019

I love washing my bath with it

I use all the time, in my kitchen, my bathroom even in toys! But I love to wash my bathtub with the magic eraser, it really is like magic! Is super easy to use and you do not need to use a bunch of heavy products.

Love it

I love magic earser! I once had large amount of paint on hard wood floors. I used magic earser and got it all up. I use magic eraser all over the house. Having allergies as well. I find it very safe.

Very handy product

This product is easy to use and extremely effective. I use it to remove scuffs and marks on my walls Great for cleaning Kitchen washrooms baseboards anything around the house

Gotta love this eraser!

Great product! Works on lots of different things. I love using it on my baseboards and just any marks on my walls. I always have one on stand by. Perfect!

United States

The best product

When we moved into new residence, spent hours cleaning using various cleaners without good results. I brought Magic Eraser to try it out and i was impressed with it, amazing results. What took lots of elbow grease, now could be done in minutes with super clean kitchen. It cleans even the most stubborn grease/dirt/ with ease.

Literally magic

I like the magic eraser. It works like a charm. I dont love how it falls apart when scrubbing or how fast it seems to get used up, but It works on so many stubborn issues.