Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

January 07, 2009

This is an definelty a MAGIC ERASER. Great for people with kids. My daughter has a white table that she wrote on with a pen. This magic eraser remove every inch of it. I used it to get permanent marker off of my wall work instantly. The only downfall is it shreds away but IT IS Worth it it will get just about anything up.

January 02, 2009

A moms best friend all of the way!!! This will remove tar off the road it works so good!!!It is easy on all surfaces and dose not have a bad cleaner smell.

December 29, 2008

Works great! I love the Tide to go pen as well.

December 28, 2008

This little sponge is my secret weapon in my arsenal of cleaning products. It cleans everything and hasn't failed me yet. I can clean every room and every surface in my house with it and still have a piece left. Best cleaning tool in my opinion.

December 26, 2008

This eraser is a life saver, kids crayons walls floors doors etc = a big mess. Magic eraser = no more
    mess. Thank you

December 24, 2008

This is the greatest cleaning tool I have found. You don't have to use cleaning products with it for it to work (which make my hands swell). It will clean the toughest stains and even some that have been around for a while.

December 22, 2008

Love this thing!! Cleans up pretty much everything with very little effort. Definitely worth the money!!

December 18, 2008

This is the best cleaning tool ever!!! It works on anything and lasts for a very long time.

December 14, 2008

I love the Magic Eraser!!! It is the only thing so far that I have found that will take out that gross soap scum on the bottom of the shower!!! I use it to clean my grout, counters, bathrooms, and so on. Definitely a great buy, especially the one that smells like Febreze

December 14, 2008

These save me daily from having to repaint or toss things out. I have two little boys and they draw on everything when I'm not looking.

Just beware that these will strip paint if you don't pay attention, and scrub in one spot too long.