Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

July 15, 2019

Refreshing!

I liked the smell of the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream which was light and refreshing. I used the cream in the morning to jump start my day with a refreshing feel before I start my day. I found it effective and I liked the texture. The price point I think is a little high, but I would still recommend it to my friends and family. I received the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree !

July 14, 2019

Pas pour moi mais très bonne !

Cette crème Clarins est top, elle hydrate bien la peau. Seulement pour moi je dois absolument évité le concours des yeux car sinon ils sont brûlés !
    Je recommande pour les peaux déshydratées, normales et sèches mais pas mixtes !

I love all Clarins products

I love all things Clarins and this was just another item in the lineup that I love. This moisturizers is so soft and supple and makes my sensitive skin feel amazing.

3.2/5

Too much fragrance

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. I have combination acne prone skin. I'm not sensitive to any fragrance, but I felt this one has too much fragrance. It doesn't linger much but while applying my nostrils were filled up with it. I was so surprised that it's not that heavy. It moisturizes, gives satin finish. But I feel like this broke me out. I tried to find it on product and their website, it doesn't say anywhere it's noncomedogenic. Another problem is the tub packaging.

All in all I would prefer this in winter, not for summer.

Over powering scent

I really enjoyed the texture and feel of this product it was light weight on my face but still moisturizing enough! The scent was too overpowering for me though but luckily it does dissipate quickly!

July 12, 2019

Strong fragrance, nice summer time moisturizer

The first thing I noticed about this product is the packaging: simple, simple bright and alluring to most likely young adults/teens.
    The fragrance is nice but, strong. I prefer not to use anything on my face with added fragrance.
    Light gel-like consistency, absorbs quickly and easily layer'able. Decent moisturizing capabilities; would be best for summer use and not winter.
    Definitely feels refreshing and cooling on skin

Le produit presque parfait

Premierement , l'embalage est super beau .... aussis niaiseux que sa peut en avoir l'aire . Je suis toujours plus attiré par un produit quand il est beau . L'odeur est quand meme forte mais disparaît vite une fois sur la peau se qui fait en sorte que ce ne sois pas désagréable! La texture est assez legere parfait pour lete. La creme est quand meme pas mal hydratante . Par contre je trouve quelle reste colante sur la peau un peu trop longtemps ... de ou le fait quelle ne sois pas parfaite . Mais je rachetrais tout de meme se produit raport qualité prix je le trouve super ! J'aprouve

Génial

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Il hydrate bien mon visage. J'ai toujours aimé les produits clarins. Cette marque offre un bon rapport qualité prix. Je vais probablement en racheter.

July 11, 2019

Great moisturizer

First off I love the packaging of this product it’s so simple and cute! I love the fresh scent it has for someone like myself with sensitive skin I try to be very careful with scented creams, serums anything going on my face especially. This product has been great for my sensitive skin I use it in the morning and before bed with my other skin care products and my skin just feels amazing super soft and fresh! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

July 11, 2019

Not for oily skin

Smells great and is light weight on the skin and made my skin feel silky. However I found with my oily/combination skin type that using both the mist and moisturizer together made my skin too dewy throughout the day.