Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 08, 2020

Good Hydration

It is a sample size and I can throw this into my purse whenever I needed for a little bit of hydration. It’s a booster as well and smells good. I believe the hydrating ingredients are long lasting as well.

2.2/5

June 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for my skin type

With a more oily complextion,I felt that this Clarins cream was not for me and probably great for someone else. I wont be using it again but Clarins is normally a go to for me so I think this is just not for my skin type.

June 18, 2020

Not bad

I think this is a decent product but I would have liked it to have some other benefits such as anti-aging properties.
    It is quite hydrating but the scent is a little strong.
    I think I'll have to pass on this product as there are a lot out there that does hydrate the skin plus do more!

2.3/5

June 17, 2020

Overly scented

I like the light-weight fast-absorbing silk cream. However the strong scent was instantly overpowering from the moment I opened this

*I recieved this product free, as part of a test and review panel**

Hmmmm

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I felt like it made my face feel sticky or duey after. Packaging seems.... blan, its small so you can bring it anywhere and it does make your skin a bit brighter, I just dont like the after feel

Good product

I liked this cream it was super moisturizing, non greasy long lasting. However it will not replace my regular product as it is an all time favourite and took along time to find.

2.8/5

Meh

Didn’t really notice a difference in skin appearance or texture from the other products I currently use. Would not purchase with my own money as I didn’t see much results.

2.8/5

June 04, 2020

good stuff

This is a good product, not great just good. I have enough other products currently in my line up I enjoy so much more that this didn't wow me enough to replace.

June 04, 2020

hydrating for sensitive skin

I have sensitive, dry skin and this product helped with the dryness and did not irritate my skin. I do normally prefer moisturizer with SPF year-round which this product does not have so this is my only negative. Will happily use this sample up on inside days or in the evenings.

June 03, 2020

Hydrating

I received this one with other products in the box to try and this one is my least favourite product. It smells nice but didn’t keep your skin hydrated for very long. I had to reapply it every hour or so. I think there are better moisturizers out there.