Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

July 14, 2019

It's ok

The moisturizer is ok, it is hydrating but doesn't absorb all that great. By the end of the day when I wash my face, I can feel the moisturizer coming off. But it does hydrate and has a rose type fragrance.

Recieved this product complimentary.

July 11, 2019

Ok

Works like most of the creams actually. I was using Biotherm before this one and it works just as fine as Biotherm did. Not too greasy. Smells good. Feels fresh. I like it but I just think it's not a wow.

2.8/5

July 10, 2019

Smells nice, a bit too heavy

The MyClarins Reboost has a very nice smell however I tend to use fragrance free moisturizers on my face. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this product didn't cause any breakouts but it did feel a but filmy, almost like it didn't fully absorb. I am more inclined to use this on my neck versus my entire face.

July 09, 2019

Re-boost refreshing hydrating cream Clarins

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor to rate and review. It came to me at a good time as its a hot, dry summer and my skin needed some extra moisture. I liked the thickness of this cream and it felt like it hydrated well. I did unfortunantly find the scent too strong especially on my face near eyes. I will stick to my other moisturizers from Mary Kay.

July 09, 2019

Strong scent

This product works well if you need a good moisturizer. Unfortunately i could not stand the smell of this product and will not be purchasing it on my own. If it came in different scents i may try them!

July 06, 2019

Not a bad moisturizer

I received this product for free to try from chickadvisor. I wasn’t a fan of the scent it had in the moisturizer for being more natural. It did a good job at hydrating my skin and making it feel more plump though, if that is what your looking for.

2.3/5

July 01, 2019

Average Cream (VERY FLORAL SMELL)

It’s hard for me to recommend this cream because the smell is SOOOO strong. (Think 80s department store skincare) I was thinking it would smell more like coconuts (as that is the first thing listed on the ingredients they boast about) but it isn’t and when I read the ingredients there is added perfume on top of the flowers that are in it. The cream overall is pretty thick and it’s an average moisturizer. It does stay quite tacky on the skin though which I don’t like in an every day cream (but is good to apply make up over as a primer).

Updated On: July 01, 2019

I forgot to mention thanks again to ChickAdvisor for giving me the chance to try our new products for myself and help others make decisions for their purchases!

2.7/5

July 01, 2019

Heavy for the summer, super scented

I received this free from chickadvisor and only had a few days to try it so it might not be the most accurate. However, I didn't like how heavily scented this was! The smell is overpowering and synthetic which I didn't like, and I'm not particularly sensitive to smells.
    The cream would be good in the dry Canadian winter but since we're trying it in the summer, it was a little too heavy for my combination/normal skin and felt oily towards the end of the day. I also tend to layer products so having a heavier feeling cream wasn't necessary. Overall, I would use in the winter but the strong smell really deters me from purchasing in the future.

June 29, 2019

Ce pourrait etre encore mieux...

J'ai arrêté d'utilisé mes produits pour l'essayer. On remarque toute suite une odeur très forte, comme un parfum qu'on se mettrait sur le corps (point négatif).. Honnêtement ce ne serait pas un produit que j’achèterais principalement a cause du parfum... Sinon la crème pénètre bien le visage et ne laisse pas la peau grace. J'ai pas vu que mon teint était plus beau qu'à l'habitude. Je n'ai pas fais d'acné (j'en fais pas habituellement) donc ma peau l'a bien tolérée. Je n'ai pas vu de différence avec mes produits existants donc je ne vais pas l'acheter...

2.7/5

June 26, 2019

Re-Boost

J'aime l'odeur de la crème Re-Boost. J'ai l'impression qu'elle laisse ma peau un peu grasse, mais puisqu'il fait très chaud je ne sais pas si c'est la crème qui fait cet effet ou la chaleur.