1 review
Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.0/5

June 28, 2019

No difference

I started using this cream for about 2 weeks. I have dry skin so I was excited to try. I never noticed a change in my skin and actually stopped after two weeks.

I do however, appreciate that there was no plastic packaging and the bottles are glass as I am trying to be more environmentally friendly.

Would not recommend.