Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again

Super awesome product, it’s all natural which is something I look for because I have sensitive skin; I’ve been using this for about a month and my skin hasn’t reacted to it at all

September 24, 2020

Smells wonderful!

My Clarins Re-Boost makes for a good day cream as well as a night cream for the warmer months. I typically only use moisturizer at night time after I've showered, and I found this cream to be really wonderful. I love the way it smells - it's both light and refreshing but also doesn't linger on your skin for too long to be bothersome if you are sensitive to scents. I love that it feels really light on the skin but also does it's job by making your skin nice and soft.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 17, 2020

Such a nice soft cream

This leaves my skin feeling so soft, and you can tell the different immediately. I'm so happy Clarins has come out with a line like this that is vegan and contains much better cleaner ingredients. There is a smell to this but it's a nice floral scent that does disappear quite quickly. I love that it comes in a glass jar.

August 10, 2020

Love this Cream

I really love this MY CLARINS RE-BOOST REFRESHING MOISTURIZING CREAM.All there products I have tried are fantastic. This cream absorbs perfectly into my dry skin leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated.I also love the smell of this cream it smells like rose petals.

August 03, 2020

awsam moisturize cream

This cream is amazing, it does exactly what it says it does and keeps my face feeling moisturized but not oily. I would definitely buy this in the full size, I recommend

July 15, 2020

Fantastic Daily Moisturizer!

If you're on the market and looking for a good daily moisturizer, try this one! I have oily to combination skin and this did not make my feel greasy or oily throughout the day. It added just the right amount of moisture and got rid of any dry parts on my face. Highly recommend!

July 13, 2020

Love the texture!

I really love the texture of this cream as it’s not too heavy for combo skin however I did find I broke out while using this. I’m not sure if it was related!

July 10, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Moisture rich!

This is an awesome moisturizer for dry skin! My boyfriend absolutely loved it! He has extremely dry skin and is prone to blackheads but this seemed to actually clear up the blackheads a bit! We are going to buy a full size and see if they get even better. It makes your skin so soft and doesn't leave a film or residue. It has a nice soft smell, and isn't overpowering.

July 03, 2020

Moisturizing especially during the day

It is a really moisturizing day cream as it applies like a light cream on the face. It does come in a small tube, which may prompt you to buy more of it. However, you don't need a lot of the moisturizer for your face, which saves you more for your money.

July 02, 2020

Love this cream!

This cream is amazing, it does exactly what it says it does and keeps my face feeling moisturized but not oily. I would definitely buy this in the full size, and try other products from Clarins. The quality is there and it really is effective.