Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 25, 2019

Feels amazing on my skin!

Received this product for free from Chick Advisor and Clarins Canada, after only using it for 2 days my skin already feels amazing, this hydrating cream is light weight and not too oily. I recommend it to anyone, no matter what your skin type is, this product will work for you.

Skin looks beautiful

So I am very very picky about what I put on my skin mostly because my skin get greasy very easily however! I found after using this product my skin does not feel greasy even hours later . The smell is pretty generic for a lotion but it doesnt stink or anything which is great. I do suggest buying this and using it with the Re-Fresh spray as both together work wonders! I will continue to use this product

Great Moisturizer

After testing out this moisturizer for only a few days, I noticed a significant difference in the look of my skin. The skin tone was more even and my skin looked hydrated and healthy at all times. Although it is extremely hydrating, it doesn't make the skin feel greasy and heavy. It's filled with a whole bunch of ingredients that are amazing for your skin and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants their skin to look absolutely amazing!
    The packaging also feels extremely luxurious and looks super cute! I received this product for free from Chick Advisor for the purpose of testing and reviewing.

Love this face cream

I am in love with these Clarins products especially this cream. It’s an amazing moisturizer with a beautiful fruity and floral scent. I’ve been using this for about a week, with the refresh beauty mist and I can see a difference in my skins texture and overall clarity. My skin tone seems to be more even and less red blotches. Definitely recommended

J'adore

Cette crème me rend la peau douce et soyeuse, j'ai commencé à la mettre ça fait une semaine et je remarque une différence ma peau était toute sèche et quand jai commencée a mettre cette crème ma peau est devenu eclatante et très douce merci a chickadvisor merci a my clarins je recommande.

My Clarins Re-boost Moisturing cream

I got this product as a set with the Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist. I would recommend the cream but not to use them together. The cream has a light floral scent that is pleasant at the time of use and then dissipates shortly after (this is a good thing). It leaves my skin soft and smooth-feeling. It is a light cream that would be good for daily use. It doesn't feel heavy and I would be happy to make it a part of my daily routine.

On amour

J'aime cette crème hydratante. L'emballage est beau, le parfum est léger et frais, la formule n'est ni trop épaisse ni trop mince et absorbe comme un rêve. Ma peau reste hydratée, parfaitement hydratée et ravivée. J'étais heureux de constater qu'il n'y avait pas de sensation "lourde" sur ma peau après l'application. Toutes les feuilles de crème sur votre peau sont un parfum léger, fruité / floral.

Skin Booster!

I love this product, it is creamy but not greasy, doesn't clog pores or break you out. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking hydrated and smooth. The packaging is the cutest too!

June 25, 2019

Refreshing is the best word to describe this

I liked the light refreshing feel to the cream. I wasn’t thrilled that it had a somewhat strong perfume smell to it. I like light fruity smells much better. It absorbed very well and didn’t feel greasy or leave any residue behind. You only need very little to cover your whole face. Overall it’s a great summer cream to add to your morning routine

June 25, 2019

Great smell, feels great !

I like the light fragrant smell of this and how thick the consistency is without being greasy. The only thing I would be aware of is I don’t normally have sensitive skin but I found this kinda did lightly burn/irritate my skin with every initial application. But I do like how it mixes under my makeup makes me look dewy and fresh. I do recommend this product that I received from chick advisor.