Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Crème visage

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème. Ayant la peau déshydrater, elle m'a beaucoup aidé à y remedier. Habituellement, je préfère faire confiance aux produits qui contient des ingrédients naturelle et celle-ci en fait partie. J'ai aussi beaucoup aimé son odeur fruité. Cette est non comédogène contrairement à plusieurs. Je pense que c'est une petite merveille avec un prix abordable pour un produit de qualité. J'ai rien à dire de négatif, j'ai vraiment adoré.

So refreshing

I’ve been using this product since I got my box from chuck advisor and I love everything about it other than the size. It smells and feels amazing on skin. I’ve been using it twice daily after washing my face and post the mist that comes with it.

Beautiful packaging and product

My first impression of this product was very positive, due to the heavy weight of the bottle and the clean, sleek design. Additionally, in the kit sent to me for free from ChickAdvisor and Clarins, the mailing package was small and easily recyclable. The cardboard boxes that the products came in had a beautiful print on them, making me reluctant to get rid of those boxes. I still have them on my dresser as decoration.
    The moisturizer itself is a very rich and smooth consistency, which is what I prefer in a moisturizer. I have tried using it in the morning and at night, and the only problem I have with using it in the morning is that it makes the SPF I put on afterwards pill up on my face. My "pill up", I mean that the SPF combines with the moisturizer and rolls up in little balls all over my face, which is quite annoying. So I will only use this in the morning if I am not putting SPF on afterwards.
    I love the subtle scent of the product; it is really quite lovely and makes the application process more luxurious, but the scent is not one that sticks around, so you will not smell it after putting it on.
    It looks like this product retails for $27 on the Clarins website, and while my experience with the moisturizer has so far been very positive, I don't know if I would go out and spend that much money for this moisturizer. I would certainly use it if anyone were to gift it to me, and I would absolutely buy this product if I ever caught it on sale, but for $27 CAD plus tax, I think there are other more affordable products out there that have a similar effect.

good moisturizer

I am usually very picky on what brands and items i use in my skincare, but im glad that i got to test this out through chickadvisor! I usually have combo skin in the summer time and i found that my skin didn't look or get super oily when i used this product, yet it felt very moisturized. This is a good mid-range priced moisturizer; especially being from Clarins, and i would recommend it to anyone who is in the market to try a light-weight but hydrating moisturizer. Only downside with this product is that it comes in a tub, which can be unsanitary since you are dipping your fingers back in again and again. I hope that in the future they will redo the packing with an airless pump of in a tube!

Money in your bank!

At first, I was skeptical using a moisturizer from this brand at such a low cost! But boy, was I wrong. The moisturizer is probably comparable to their regular moisturizers - I have not tried, but I am willing to pay a few $ more than a drugstore brand to get this type of moisture on my skin.
    For reference, I have dry-sensitive skin that sometimes is prone to clogged pores. I had no issue with this at all. My skin felt hydrated all day long and did not feel the "greasiness" in any shape or form. The one thing I wish would change - the container that's holding the cream. I never really liked jarred moisturizer, cream, sunscreen, and the likes. It feels unhygienic that I'm constantly dipping my finger into the pot. But small price to pay to get the results. Just gotta keep it clean!

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

LOVE

This was the first product I’ve ever tried from this brand and I am very impressed. I love this moisturizer it smells very good and my skin was soft and moisturized the morning after I apply it before bed. I will definitely be considering this again and love that it’s from a company Sephora carries

Light and Refreshing

I really enjoyed having the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review from ChickAdvisor and My Clarins. This product had a nice package and seemed really durable, which would be good for travelling. It had a nice light scent that was not too overpowering. I like how smooth and quickly the product soaked into my skin. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy. I found that just after one use my skin felt softer and smoother. While using this product my skin never felt dry or lacked moisture. I plan to continue using this product and would consider buying it in the future. I recommend this product if you are looking for a new moisturizing cream.

So refreshing

This product has a really nice scent that is not overpowering but wakes the skin up. I love using this in the summer time months because it is so refreshing and hydrating while still being light on the skin. I noticed brighter skin that felt much more hydrated!

Great Product!

A light and refreshing cream that is perfect for the summer months. Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and has such a fresh smell! Must have for you beauty tray for the summer!

July 02, 2019

Very moisturizing and not greasy!

I have been really enjoying this moisturizer since receiving it! It has a nice consistency, where it sinks into the skin and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not greasy or sticky. The scent is gorgeous- not overwhelming but definitely noticeable upon application. I love the ingredients in this product, makes me happy to know that it is actually good for my skin! I definitely see myself purchasing this product once finished!