Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

West Virginia, United States

Good value, but no SPF

Functionality: It is a day cream that is made of 89% natural ingredients. I like the texture and consistency. Easy to spread across the face and doesn’t have an oily finish. However, I am not sure if it’s moisturizing enough for winter when it’s extra dry. Also, it claims that it gives your skin a rosy glow, but I don't think it's noticeable.

Scent: a tiny bit too strong but my skin didn’t react badly to it

Packaging: in a glass jar, which is quite heavy, so it's not ideal for travelling.

Value: the retail price at Shoppers Drugmart is $27 for a 50ml jar, which I think is good value for the price.

Verdict: it’s a good moisturizer for the morning but i wish that it includes spf, so I don’t need to apply sunscreen after. It is just way more convenient to apply a moisturizer with spf. That being said I might not purchase it again, but I would try the relaxing sleep mask in the same product line.

Love it!

I really like this cream, it is light but moisturizing. It is perfect for summer as it doesn't make my skin feel heavy yet gives the right amount of moisture. Also, really like the simple clean packaging. I would definitely buy this again.

#gotitfree

Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Great Product!

A great product, creamy, easily absorbed & gave me hydrated and fresh looking skin. I loved it. Its light so not too heavy on the skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

July 16, 2019

Smell beautiful

Received this product from Chick Advisor for free to try.
    I love how it's hydrating and non-sticky, this product also smell delicious and better yet it's vegan-friendly.

Lightweight and great fragrance

This is a really wonderful light cream, especially fantastic for summer. In the winter I typically need more moisture, meaning a thicker cream. But this one is great and does what it needs to without the heavy weight this time of year. I received this product in exchange for my honest review, and I really have enjoyed trying it out and would likely repurchase. The scent is really wonderful and actually kind of unexpected for a cream of this calibre.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good light cream for hot summer

I'm 30 but i use this cream as i need more light texture on summer time. I love how i fill my skin with this cream.
    light but nourish.
    Also i like that this me line VEGAN.

Refreshing!

I liked the smell of the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream which was light and refreshing. I used the cream in the morning to jump start my day with a refreshing feel before I start my day. I found it effective and I liked the texture. The price point I think is a little high, but I would still recommend it to my friends and family. I received the My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree !

Lisbon, Portugal

Works well in hotter climates

Took this on holiday because of the beach and heat my skin gets a lot drier. I was happy with the results, definitely helped calm dry patches developed due to air con and fans, the only thing I found was after a few hours post applying my patches were visible again so I had to reapply a little.

Merton, United Kingdom

one of the best affordable moisturisers on the market

clarins have always been a brand that I have reached out to but the whole new range of my clarins is fabulous. This has got to be the best product in the range. There are 3 moisturisers and this one is like a gel/cream but leaning more towards the gel texture. It is light weight. absorbs super quickly. it is great for delicate and sensitive skin and it smells gorgeous too without additional fragrances and irritants. will 110% re-purchase

July 14, 2019

It's ok

The moisturizer is ok, it is hydrating but doesn't absorb all that great. By the end of the day when I wash my face, I can feel the moisturizer coming off. But it does hydrate and has a rose type fragrance.

Recieved this product complimentary.