Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Un effet fraîcheur agréable

Pour commencer, j'ai reçu gratuitement cette crème pour le visage afin de la tester et donner mon opinion sincère concernant celle-ci.
    J'ai bien aimé cette crème! Elle sent très bon et dès son application, on sent un petit effet fraîcheur sur la peau. Le seul défaut est le format (qui est sans doute un format échantillon). En effet, il était difficile de faire sortir le produit du tube et dès la troisième application, j'ai dû couper le tube afin d'être capable d'obtenir de la crème...

Softer, Moisturized Skin

I received this product (My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream) for free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review.

It felt light on my skin after application and was smooth to work in. I recently started a topical treatment for acne and this helped soothe my dry, flaking, itchy skin on my neck. The skin does not feel greasy after application at all and feels well hydrated.

The scent is light to me personally and not overpowering. The price point is decent as I found a little went a long way. My skin felt soft and silky all day. I think it would be a bit too light weight for the winter months but will definitely be added to my summer rotation.

Refreshing facial moisturizer

The Re-Boost refreshing hydrating cream by My Clarins is a good facial moisturizer. This moisturizer smells nice, moisturizes, and is vegan friendly. The only thing is that I would only buy this during the winter, because it doesn't contain SPF. SPF is important in a moisturizer I would use during the summer.

Wow

J’ai reçue ce magnifique produit Gratuitement lors d’un banc d’essai avec chickadvisor.

Juste wow, le teint frais, une peau nouvelle. Je m’en suis même déjà acheter un pot ! Ma peau a l’ai moins fatigué par le temps, les signes de fatigue moins apparent

Will be repurchasing again

Loved this! I will be buying this when I run out. I love the feel of it on my skin and how my skin looks after using it. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy after and is absorbed into your skin. #gotitfree

Oh So Soft!

Thanks to Chick Advisor, I was given the opportunity to try Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream #GotItFree!
    Dry skin is something I suffer from, so I was very excited to give this product a test run. It has a very light fragrance which I thoroughly enjoyed. Too strong of a scent is a bit of a turn off for me, but this moisturizing cream didn't disappoint. It goes on very smooth and doesn't leave you with that gross greasy feeling. Instead, you are left with long lasting, soft, silky skin. I definitely plan on buying a bottle of this amazing cream!

Good face cream

Got a chance to try My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing Hydrating Cream ( 15ml ) FOR FREE in exchange of my honest review.
    It`s a refreshing hydrating face daily cream moisturizer infused with a healthy fruit extracts ( Organic Apricot Oil, Coconut Water, Goji Berry, Fig)and detoxifying flower waters to keep skin looking healthy, glowing and hydrated. It`s free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates and Vegan friendly.
    It adsorbs fast, makes my face silky without sticky feeling, also it has a pleasant scent.
    Not sure if i will buy this product in future because i like light gel texture ( this cream texture is a bit heavy for my skin). But in general i will recommend it.

May 31, 2020

Nice texture and great radiance

Clarins Re-boost has a soft texture, it is light weight. My skin absorbs it quickly and does not leave greasy sensation and it leaves a fresh feeling. This moisturizing cream leaves my skin smooth, soft and with an extraordinary glow. It has a really nice fruity scent, very fresh and is not overpowering. It really leaves my skin radiant during the day and It works great for me. #gotitfree

May 30, 2020

Clairns

Smelt great was so excited to try this for my dry skin. Been using this for last 4 days I can see a difference in my complexion. So far loving the results and smells great to.

May 30, 2020

It’s ok

The cream felt nice on my skin. It was hydrating and felt nice. I prefer my cream to have more of a purpose, like wrinkle fighting creams. This is a nice everyday moisturizer for someone young.