We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.4/5
346 reviews
Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Description

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist. 
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Wow!!

    C'est un des meilleurs hydratant que je n'ai jamais utiliser! Il est parfait, l'odeur est bonne et pas trop forte! Sa hydrate bien toute la nuit et toute la journée, en donnant un petit glow. Je n'ai plus la peau sec comme d'habitude avec ce produit! En plus il en a beaucoup dans le pot alors ça vaux la peine d'en acheter! Ça fait aussi une bonne base de maquillage selon moi car avec ça le maquillage dure plus longtemps. C'est vraiment un produit parfait et je ne m'en passerais plus pour rien au monde!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Juste wow!

    J’ai eu la chance d’essayer une nouveau produit de Clarins et je dois dire que je suis vraiment très satisfaite de la crème pour le visage. La texture est légère et on a une sensation de fraicheur lors de l’application. Il n’y a pas vraiment d’odeur particulière, ça me convient très bien.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Crème riche

    J’ai beaucoup apprécié quantité de crème dans le pot. Le pot n’est pas en plastique ce que J’aime! Vegan friendly ++++ l’odeur ... ca sens le rêve! On a envie d’aller en vacances! Aucune sensation collante après l’application peau très douce à la première application! Et pas d’éruption cutanée sur une peau sensible!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Luxurious

    I was extremely scared to try this product. Not only do I have a holy grail moisturizer already (shoutout to boscia), but my skin is extremely sensitive. Needless to say, I was looking for an excuse to not use it for a very long time. BUTTT, I really liked the mist, so I gave the cream a shot. First impressions, scent (again). Very nice for some people, but controversial. Second thing, a little product goes a looooong way! The reviews I’ve read said stuff about how you need to use a lot of product blah blah blah, but I disagree 100%. I basically used too much

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Super crème rafraichissante

    J'ai adoré cette crème. Elle a une texture gel donc doit être bien massé pour bien pénétrer la peau. Elle ne laisse pas de résidus collant sur la peau. Elle laisse une belle sensation de fraîcheur et on sent que notre peau est bien hydratée suite à l'application. Une crème parfaite pour l'été! En plus, elle sent vraiment bonne. Je la recommande!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    AMAZING

    I am thrilled to say that this cream worked very well for me, even though i have sensitive and combo/oily skin!! I was nervous that the cream would be super thick, but it is actually a very lightweight, gel-like formula that absorbs very quickly!!

    Good size and not alot of product is required to cover the entire face. It does have a strong fragrance, so if you are sensitive to that beware!!! I am super sensitive and it didn’t bother me.

    Thanks Clarins and Chickadvisor!!!!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Skin feels so smooth

    I got the re-boost refreshing moisturizing cream and hydrating beauty mist to try out. I have dry skin with some extra dry patches. First off, the packaging is so simple yet so attractive. The bottle and jar are both glass making it feel so luxurious and worth the money, it also looks so good on your bathroom counter. They recommend to use the hydrating beauty mist before applying the moisturizer, which I did. The mist is so light and refreshing with a slight floral smell. I personally do not like scented mists/creams however the scents of these products are barely noticeably and don't linger that much which I love. My skin definitely felt hydrated and plump after using the mist. I followed that with the re-boost refreshing moisturizing cream which has a light gel texture with a slight floral scent as well. Its not tacky nor is it heavy, its just the right texture. It feels so nice and soothing on the skin and hydrating. My skin is pretty dry so I feel like one layer isnt enough for my dry skin but would probably be hydrating enough for normal-combination skin. I do have to apply more than the normal amount to give my skin that extra hydration but I definitely got to the desired hydration I wanted for my skin. My skin feel so smooth and plump after using these two products and Ill definitely be purchasing the cleansing milk from the same line as well. Also both these products are vegan friendly which is definitely a plus!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    1.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Too sticky

    Initial thought: vegan friendly and straightforward packaging, this is gonna be great!!
    Nope. Too scented when you first open it; think scented body lotion. Advertisted for normal skin, but those with dry and sensitive might get a reaction. Patch test and no reaction, which is always good. Poduct felt very sticky while doing patch test, and same after applied on face. I've tried it alone, and along with my regular skin care routine. Both time it left my face feeling sticky, as if it wasn't absorbing, and my face still felt dehydrated. The texture is between cream and gel, and consistency of it is great. Loving the glow, which they claimed for "radiant and fresh" complextion, but they need to refine the formula.

    Updated On: June 20, 2019

    #gotitfree

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Lovely cream, works really well!

    This is a really nice addition to my skin care routine. Like the hydrating mist, this product really hydrates my skin and absorbes quickly. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I notice a difference immediately after using it. It’s a good product for sure. I’m thinking of buying my mom a jar for her birthday, because I know it will work great for her skin too!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 20, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Amazing affordable moisturizer!

    I recieved this product free for review purposes. First, the ingredients in this moisterizer are super natural so I feel great knowing I am putting great natural vegan ingredients on my face! The packaging feels luxourious which is great and looks good on my counter. The smell of the product is subtle but very nice and it makes my face feel so moisturized and refreshed. The price is a good value and I will repurchase once I am finished. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable, vegan, natural moisterizer with great hydration and light feel.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.