Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

Skin feels so smooth

I got the re-boost refreshing moisturizing cream and hydrating beauty mist to try out. I have dry skin with some extra dry patches. First off, the packaging is so simple yet so attractive. The bottle and jar are both glass making it feel so luxurious and worth the money, it also looks so good on your bathroom counter. They recommend to use the hydrating beauty mist before applying the moisturizer, which I did. The mist is so light and refreshing with a slight floral smell. I personally do not like scented mists/creams however the scents of these products are barely noticeably and don't linger that much which I love. My skin definitely felt hydrated and plump after using the mist. I followed that with the re-boost refreshing moisturizing cream which has a light gel texture with a slight floral scent as well. Its not tacky nor is it heavy, its just the right texture. It feels so nice and soothing on the skin and hydrating. My skin is pretty dry so I feel like one layer isnt enough for my dry skin but would probably be hydrating enough for normal-combination skin. I do have to apply more than the normal amount to give my skin that extra hydration but I definitely got to the desired hydration I wanted for my skin. My skin feel so smooth and plump after using these two products and Ill definitely be purchasing the cleansing milk from the same line as well. Also both these products are vegan friendly which is definitely a plus!

1.7/5

Too sticky

Initial thought: vegan friendly and straightforward packaging, this is gonna be great!!
    Nope. Too scented when you first open it; think scented body lotion. Advertisted for normal skin, but those with dry and sensitive might get a reaction. Patch test and no reaction, which is always good. Poduct felt very sticky while doing patch test, and same after applied on face. I've tried it alone, and along with my regular skin care routine. Both time it left my face feeling sticky, as if it wasn't absorbing, and my face still felt dehydrated. The texture is between cream and gel, and consistency of it is great. Loving the glow, which they claimed for "radiant and fresh" complextion, but they need to refine the formula.

Updated On: June 20, 2019

#gotitfree

June 20, 2019

Lovely cream, works really well!

This is a really nice addition to my skin care routine. Like the hydrating mist, this product really hydrates my skin and absorbes quickly. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I notice a difference immediately after using it. It’s a good product for sure. I’m thinking of buying my mom a jar for her birthday, because I know it will work great for her skin too!

Amazing affordable moisturizer!

I recieved this product free for review purposes. First, the ingredients in this moisterizer are super natural so I feel great knowing I am putting great natural vegan ingredients on my face! The packaging feels luxourious which is great and looks good on my counter. The smell of the product is subtle but very nice and it makes my face feel so moisturized and refreshed. The price is a good value and I will repurchase once I am finished. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable, vegan, natural moisterizer with great hydration and light feel.

It's a so-so moisturizer

I loved the consistency of this cream and the smell didn't bother me too much (although others have noted that it was too strong for them). The packaging is glass and quite heavy, which makes it feel like you're getting more for your money. In terms of hydration and how it made my skin feel throughout the day, I have combination skin and I felt very dry mid-way through the day. I feel like the cream worked initially, but that I would need to keep applying it to maintain a good level of moisture. I would predict that this is really good for oily skin individuals. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good start-up moisturizer.

The smell alone! Mmmm!

My Clarins products are first off, environmentally friendly which I LOVE. second, the smell, texture and weight are amazing. Leaves my skin feeling beyond smooth and refreshed. Definitely recommend

My New Favourite

I recently received my Clarins Re-Boost Moisturizing Cream trial. My skin is combination: patches of dryness from new retinol treatment and my usual oily acne-prone areas. At almost 30, I already have some areas of aging around my mouth and eyes. I also have redness and mild rosacea. No matter how good my diet and skin routine has been, I've struggled with my sensitive, irritated skin for ten years! I recently found out it is hormonal and allergy related so I was feeling hopeless. But a few products have turned it around.

The texture is a very light gel-like cream. At first, it felt a bit tacky, but it soon dried smooth. It does work well under foundation, however if you are in a rush in the morning and wear full coverage, it may not be the best choice. I have a bit of sun burn right now and it felt SO soothing. At first my cheeks flared up a bit but over the next 10 minutes, they calmed completely to where I almost didn't need foundation!

I am now using it only at night as I am already using a moisturizer with SPF during the day and prefer a combined product. My night routine has simplified to: micellar water to remove make-up, a gentle cleaner using a konjac sponge in the steamy shower, then let dry... Retinol cream, let that dry, use a spot treatment where needed, then the Clarins spray and moisturizer. It is so nice to go to bed without itchy red skin! At first I did not notice a big difference but then a few hours later, I touched my face and realized it was so soft and smooth. After a few days of use, my skin is looking very smooth and feels great. It seems to be firming but without any tightness.

I trust this more than products that use chemicals that immediately create a synthetic soft coating. There are some "chemicals" but I don't see anything too worrisome and as much as I'd like to go "all natural" with my problematic skin, I have not found anything that is effective and does not break me out.

It does have a scent, however it is derived from fruit extracts and very pleasant. I am very perfume/scent-sensitive (asthma and migraines) but it does not bother me at all and wears off quickly as it sets in. You can also request a sample from the company which I would recommend for very sensitive people.

Now, it is a bit more expensive than some products you may find, but even on my budget, I think it is worth saving up for. I was using an even more expensive one but my finances changed and I can no longer afford it so I was upset when I ran out... til I found this. You only need a TINY bit to cover your whole face. I imagine it would last for months.

I would recommend this to anyone who has oily or combination skin, or if you have very dry skin, you could pair it with a serum or stronger moisturizer at night.

June 19, 2019

Smells Great, Feels Greater!

I loved this moisturizer! Super easy to incorporate into my daily routine! It leaves your skin feeling so soft, with no greasy residue, and on top of that it smells amazing! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking to add a clean feeling, refreshing moisturizer that smells great!

Produit qui rend addictif

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette gamme de la collection de Clarins. J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le produit gratuitement et je suis tombé sous le charme. La texture , l'odeur, le pouvoir hydratant de cette crème hydratante est parfait. Elle rend ma peau douce, lisse et très lumineuse. Malgré son prix un peu élevé, je compte me la reprocurer dans le futur. Je recommande sans hésitation cette crème de Clarins.

Love it

It makes my face so smooth and silky , because normally my face is dry and flaky sometimes and this cream makes it better. I love the smell and everything about it.