Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great moisturizer

I was lucky to be picked to try from the Ecobox MY CLARINS RE-BOOST REFRESHING MOISTURIZING CREAM from Chickadvisor. This is the first time trying a product from Clarins and was very surprised. This moisturizer left my skin feeling really smooth and soft, and not greasy at all. It absorbed really nicely and was very lightweight. Great moisturizer! #gotitfree

Love it!

The ReBoost felt rich on application and left my skin feeling really moisturized. It had a great scent! I love that it is not greasy and helped retain moisture for my dry skin.

Lovely cream

I love the soft texture and scent of this cream. It's just thick enough to nourish your skin but not so heavy that you feel you have a very thick cream on. This makes it perfect for both morning and evening application. Not greasy; absorbs very well and quickly.

May 12, 2020

great hydrator, would probably buy in the future

I don't use a lot of moisturizers because I have oily combo skin but this really didn't leave me feeling greasy or shiny at all. it set well on my skin and left it feeling nourished and soft! would probably recommend and buy in store!

May 12, 2020

Very hydrating and absorbing cream

This is a great hydrating cream. After washing my face, I apply it to my t-zone, cheeks and chin and it absorbs quickly. There's no greasy leftover like other creams.

The only thing I wish they would've worked on is making the bottle recyclable. Being an item I received as part of an ECO-FRIENDLY BOX, I don't see how ecological it really is...

Other than that, I totally recommend this cream if you're looking for something light and hydrating for your dry spots.

May 12, 2020

Une crème qui laisse votre peau douce!

Étant déjà une amatrice de Clarins, c'est grâce à chickadvisor que j'ai pu tester cette crème.
    Je l'adore! L'odeur est légère et agréable. Ça laisse la peau douce et hydraté.
    Un petit plus aussi pour le packaging vraiment cute!

Great morning moisturizer!

This moisturizer is wonderful, the light smell in it is not irritating to the skin nor is it so overpowering. I find the product had to squeeze out of the tube which I would say is it the only downside to using this product but other than that, it has made my skin look wonderful in the mornings. It is soft to touch and make my skin look glowy and supple which is always nice for the morning time.

Re-Boost My Clairns morning love ☀️ 💖☀️

Hello Mornings 💖☀️💖
    I totally I am obsessed with this beauty right here !!!!
    I love washing my face and applying “My Clarins Re-Boost Face cream !!!!

It’s wicked for gym days or yoga 🧘🏼‍♀️
    It’s smells great nothing over powering 💥
    It doesn’t break me out !!!!
    I have a new fave for my morning routine!!!
    ☀️💖☀️💖☀️💖☀️☀️💖☀️💖👱🏼‍♀️☀️💖☀️💖☀️

May 11, 2020

this is so good

this is a bit pricey but I do feel that it moisturized my skin well and it isn't too strong smelly which is the best part and the ingredients are pretty good

May 11, 2020

Reboost

The clarins face cream is absolutely hydrating. I have combo skin and it makes my skin feel so soft and silky. There is no harsh scent too which is nice