Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Works great- smells awful

I got this product free as part of April’s eco box through chickadvisor. I was excited to try this cream because who doesn’t need extra moisture !? Plus it was vegan. It did a great job of making my skin feel soft but I couldn’t get over how strong it smelt ! I did not like it at all and actually didn’t end up using much more of it , which sucks because it did make my face look good.

2.8/5

Not a good moisturizer

I got this for free in my eco box just when I needed a good moisturizer for my dry skin but I was not satisfied my skin feels dry even after using this and it has a strong fragrance attached to it which is a big NO for me.

Makes my skin glow!

I got it for free to test thanks to chick advisor and love it so much. It is perfect, I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to try something new. It makes my skin glowy and hydrated. This product helps so much with imperfections.

May 24, 2020

A hydrating, non-sticky option for daytime moisturization

LOVE LOVE LOVE this facial moisturizer! Not only is the packaging so soft and pretty (that shade of coral-salmon makes me melt, for some reason), but this is finally a cream that works and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. The consistency is slightly gel-like, absorbs quickly, and serves as a great primer for makeup application. I've worn this both alone and under makeup, and have found my skin stays moisturized throughout the day in both instances. On its own, it gives my face a bit of a dewy glow. The scent is also not overpowering - subtle, but very pleasant. While it isn't 100% natural, it does contain fewer chemical ingredients than a lot of comparable moisturizers. Nothing bad to say about this - a great option for hydrating your face during the summer when you're looking to avoid a heavy, greasy cream. Will likely repurchase once I finish my backlog of face creams.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

love it

i have sensitive dry skin and break out easily. I used this and my skin hydrades and i didnt break out. its not greasy, no smell and feels very smooth on my skin, will definitely purchase full size

feels wet, not sticky

This moisturizer was very unassuming in its packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was light, felt wet instead of sticky. The wet feeling was immediately absorbed and I wasn't left with a moisturizer goopy feel. Like I could put my clothes on right away with this product. After a 24 patch test on my very dry leg, my leg retained a moisturized look. not something I can usually attain with any moisturizers, never mind one that is so light.

My skin needed this

I suffer from normal to dry skin. I put this on in the morning before applying my makeup. It smells fresh not to overwhelming. It went on smoothly and made my skin feel great. This lasted me all day. This is something I would definitely purchase again.

May 23, 2020

Such a refreshing moisturizer!

I received My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing moisturizing cream #complimentary in my #chickadvisorecobox In exchange for my honest review. This face cream is AMAZING! it has a barely there refreshing scent that I have not reacted to at all. It has a luxurious texture that is both thick and light at the same time. It instantly gave my skin a velvety soft texture and absorbed quickly. I have really enjoyed using this for the past couple weeks! This product is part of Clarins’ cruelty free and vegan line. While it’s nice to see this line launched, and it’s a very high quality product, I would prefer to purchase from a brand that is completely cruelty free.

Works great

I received this product to review from the chickadvisor product review club. This refreshing hydrating cream was really nice on my skin. When I’ve spent the day out in the sun I love to apply this afterwords to add some moisture back to my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors and needs a refresher afterwards!

May 23, 2020

Gorgeous Rose Scent and Super Hydrating!

This Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream from My Clarins is a rosy treat for your skin! I had the opportunity to try this recently and I'm so glad I did! It absorbs instantly and is super hydrating! I absolutely love the delicate rosy scent! It's full of fruits and plants specifically formulated to tighten pores, hydrate and leave skin visibly healthy looking. It also has aplant based anti-pollution complex to protect skin. I love how this feels on, and the little rosy glow is a bonus! Thanks you #chickadvisor #clarinscanada #chickadvisorecobox for giving me the chance to try this fabulous moisturiser! #gotitfree