Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 01, 2020

Clarins is amazing as usual

OMG Chick Advisor, I feel so grateful to receive this amazing Clarins Re-boost Refreshening Moisturizing Cream. I use it everyday before my makeup. It works great. No clocked pores, No shine, No dry skin. Plus, it has a very delicate, premium cosmetics smell

Fresh as a rose

Reboost Refreshing Hydrating Cream: This cream is the perfect all-season hydrate and I found it works great as a primer as well. It has a cream-gel texture that is instantly absorbed by the skin. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. Best of all, it has a majority of natural, botanical ingredients in its formulation such as goji berry, fig extract and tamarind extract. It is also vegan, paraben, sulfate and phthalate free.

New favourite!

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I've always loved Clarins products and this moisturizing cream didn't fail my expectations. It's very hydrating but doesn't leave my skin oily after use. Love it!

Excellente crème hydratante!!

Les produits Clarins sont des produits que j'apprécie utiliser et cette crème hydratante fait parti de ceux-ci.

J'ai eu l'opportunité d'essayer gratuitement un format voyage de cette crème et j'aime les résultats.

Tout d'abord, elle hydrate délicatement votre peau sans laisser la texture huileuse que certaines autres crèmes hydratante laisse après utilisation. Il s'agit d'une très bonne base de maquillage.

Elle fait partie de la gamme plus naturelle de Clarins qui, à mon avis, est une excellente options pour les gens soucieux quant aux éléments potentiellement néfastes qui se retouvent dans certains produits de soin et elle est une bonne option pour les ados!!

Perfect day time moisturizer

Received this part right on time to remind me of self care during this hard time and I’m glad to be part of the #chickadvisor. It calms down my sensitive skin and hydration. Wish it came with a toned down smell. Otherwise works very well and perfect addition to my summer skin care routine. Hope it holds up well during winter as well. #gotitforfree

Good everyday moisturizer

I’ve been using Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream for a couple of weeks on my combination skin and am happy with the results. My dry patches have disappeared and my skin feels firmer to the touch. The cream itself has a light scent that evaporates quickly once applied. I would purchase again

Great cream

I have received this product to try for free and share my opinion.
    I found that my skin like this hydrating cream. I've received a small 15ml tube and it's great to go. It works well on my dry skin after acne treatment and doesn't make my look that I have oily skin. I recommend this!

Good cream

I got it free My flat on Reboost refreshing hydrating creme from #ChickAdvisor Eco box campaign. I have combination skin which is also acne prone too it it absorbed well . I used this creme in the morning and it keep my skin hydrating and moisturize without any excess oil. Thank you for the opportunity.

Decent moisturizer

I wish I could say more about this, but the sample was fairly small. I loved how soft and hydrated my skin was left. Also loved that it was fully absorbed into my skin and therefore could be worn under makeup. Will purchase again to see if I like it after using it for a longer period of time, but not sure if I like it enough to switch from my normal products.

New favourite

My skin can be temperamental and it’s hard to find a product that works with semi-oily and uneven skin. This Reboost cream worked surprisingly well. It has a gel-cream feel and helped calm and hydrate my sensitive skin. Also has a nice scent. My skin started looking brighter when I was done with the sample. I’m definitely repurchasing.