Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.3/5

I'll "Re-Try" something else

Now normally I love Clarins, I've used plenty of their products - but the Re-Boost I received in the Chick Advisor Eco Box just fell short for me. The smell was the first thing that hit me, and it is strong. Very floral too, which for me is a total turn off, unfortunately! Beyond that, as with every lotion, a little goes a long way, so the size of the tube would last me a long while (if I wanted to keep using it beyond 2 weeks.) Overall effectiveness I would have to say is a neutral for me - I didn't notice much of a difference beyond my normal moisturizer, BUT... And this is a big but - I think should I keep using it, it wouldn't aggrivate my skin either, which is actually a huge bonus when there's that much fragrance involved. Honestly, for myself and those like my skin type (oily, combo, acne prone.) wouldn't recommend.

Good mostuirizer

I was happy to try this product as my first Clarins product. I know the brand products are expensive, but this one did a good job. Nothing suberb, though.

Very nice moisturizer

I am not a regular moisturizing type of gal however this one isnt greasy, you dont need very much and it smells great! I would definately purchase this again on my own depending on the price e

Amazing

I loved this product. I found it very hydrating which is hard as I have very dry skin and it didn't have an oil feel at all. The small was great and not overpowering at all.

Amazing product

I have mixed skin, but every time I use a new product I break out. I was so scared to use it but I actually didn’t break out. My skin felt so soft, it didn’t leave it feeling greasy either. Awesome product.

June 02, 2020

Nice and light - great for summer!

I was a bit hesitant to try this Clarins product at first, but it is so nice and light and goes under makeup perfectly. It is not completely mattifying for my combo skin, but I noticed a my skin was dewy, and not oily/shiny. I look forward to purchasing the full size!

fraicheur assurée

Cela fait quelques jours que je mets La crème Clarins Re-boost Refreshening Moisturizing et mes impressions sont vraiment positives. Creme très légère! Hydrate super bien et sait se faire oublier dans la seconde ! Elle n'est pas du tout grasse! Une sensation de fraicheur. Elle donne un rendu peau de peche! J'attends de voir sur la durée mais je suis deja conquise..
    #GOTITFREE #ChickAdvisorEcoBox

Works well

I really liked using this cream. My skin felt great, it wasn’t too heavy like other cream and my skin felt well moisturized. The floral scent may be strong for some people but I didn’t mind it at all.

Not for me

I have very dry sensitive skin, so I found that this moisturizer didn't really provide enough hydration for me unfortunately. The biggest issue I have with it though is that I found it to be too strongly scented. I prefer my skincare to be unscented (perfumes in skincare is so unnecessary in my opinion).

Great daytime moisturizer

I was offered to try the My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing moisturizing cream as a part of the ChickAdvisor campaign. This is the first Clarins product I have ever tried. I am very impressed by quality and effectiveness of this cream. Typically, I use creams only at night as I like the matte finish during the day but this cream does not make your face shiny or oily but gives just enough moisture to your face for the day. The only negative thing I can say about this moisturizer and some may not like this cream for it is the fragrance. The scent is quite strong in the beginning of the application but fades away in 10 minutes. It is a floral scent. I would recommend this to a friend. Now I am curious to try some other Clarins products.