Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great product

First thing it smells great . Doesn’t feel greasy at all . Notice after a few days that my acne was actually getting better as well. Would be using again!

Love it

This My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing hydrating cream for normal skin is wonderful and versatile.
    It can be used on your face or body for a moisture boost. I have sensitive skin and it was very wearable. It has a floral and feminine scent scent. It contains Organic Goji Berry, Fig and Organic Apricot oil.
    Its vegan and its cruelty, paraben and sulfate free.
    I really enjoyed it!

Enjoyed using

I really enjoy trying new face creams, I have really dry skin so it's hard for me to find the perfect match. This cream is pretty awesome. I think it would be suitable for any skin type

Good product!

I like the product! It smells good, and it is refreshing. It dries quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin. I am thinking about buying it, to be able to use it for a longer period.

2.8/5

good stuff

This is a good product, not great just good. I have enough other products currently in my line up I enjoy so much more that this didn't wow me enough to replace.

Nice and refreshing

I enjoyed using this lotion, it has a nice scent and is refreshing to use on the skin. It left my skin feeling hydrated all day and was not greasy. I would purchase this product again

Fraicheur!

J'ai essayé My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream et l'effet de fraicheur a l'application est vraiment agréable. Cela commence vraiment bien une journée!

hydrating for sensitive skin

I have sensitive, dry skin and this product helped with the dryness and did not irritate my skin. I do normally prefer moisturizer with SPF year-round which this product does not have so this is my only negative. Will happily use this sample up on inside days or in the evenings.

June 03, 2020

hydrating

I received this one with other products in the box to try and this one is my least favourite product. It smells nice but didn’t keep your skin hydrated as long as other mositurizers that I use. I had to reapply it every couples hour or so. I think there are better moisturizers out there. It could be my skin type and may work awesome for others. Got it free for review

June 03, 2020

Best Daily Moisturizer!

I received this product as a sample from Chickadvisor and I must say I am so so happy with this product. I didn't have much hope, although I know Clarins is a good brand. Normally, natural moisturizers tend to stay on the surface of my skin and make it oily, but this one was great! My skin soaked it in minutes and didn't get oily. I also had use a little pump and that was enough for my whole face. I use it after putting on some screen and apply some BB cream over it and its perfect! Very happy with this cream!.