Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing!

I have tried this product for a couple of weeks, and I still not sure about it. The fragrance at first is really strong, but I got used to it. The packaging is lovely! The texture is refreshing. I can`t say if I see any difference in my skin.

Refreshing mister

First of all, I received this product in exchange for a ChickAdvisor review. I'm a huge fan of misting products, and this one can best be described as refreshing. There is a scent, and similarly to the cream from this line, I would describe it as floral. One thing I've noticed, is the actually bottle releases quite a bit of product with one single spray. This is not necessarily a bad thing, just be warned if you are using this to set makeup.

Best mist I've tried!

I received this product for free through Chick Advisor, however all opinions are my own. I fell in love with this mist as soon as I tried it. It doesn't leave spots of water on your face, and it's a very fine mist. So fine that you could put this over makeup for a quick refresh during the day without it ruining all your hard work. I really enjoy the scent of this mist, its not overwhelming and it doesn't linger. The mist itself feels very moisturising and I've been using it instead of a toner during my daily skincare routines and I've loved it every time I've used it. I'll definitely be repurchasing this product and I strongly recommend everyone try it!

Nice and refreshing

I received this product for free.
    This beauty mist is so nice to use in the summer heat! It quickly refreshes my face during the day, and can be used over makeup. The scent is subtle and does not linger. Overall a good product and I would buy this again.

Bien, sans plus!

J'ai reçu ce produit a tester par ChickAdvisor. Odeur trop florale pour mon gout personnel. Laisse la peau fraîche après application, ce que j'ai beaucoup aimé.

July 02, 2019

strong smell, but very refreshing

This product is great to use after washing your face! It's super refreshing and made my skin feel great! However, it does have a very strong smell. Looking at the ingredients, it's clear this smell is artificial and not the result of actual fruit extract/essential oils in the product. This is a little troubling, but the product still has lots of good ingredients so I can't complain too much! Overall, I enjoyed this product and it made my skin feel great, but if you're sensitive about scents this is not for you! If you do like fresh citrus scents then this is perfect for you!
    **I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review**

Nice fine mist

I received this free to test from chick Advisor and Clarins. I liked how fine the mist was. Unlike any other I have tried. It absorbed quickly and smells fresh and fruit. I love how refreshing it makes me feel. The thick glass bottle is nice too.

love this

I love this spray. I use this after I wash my face, in place of regular toner. I can tell right away it is more substantial than other sprays i've used in the past. the coconut water is this is definitely moisturising. I really love this. buying another bottle after this.

July 02, 2019

Clarins was perfect for my skin type

I have combination skin on my face so not all product type works well. I was surprised and excited that clarins worked well for me. It tightens my pores which is a great prep for my make up. It also smells fruity and not too strong. I will definitely recommend for women of color

Refreshing

This product is especially nice for the summer time when your face needs a quick refresh. It gives the skin a dewy look without leaving water spots on the face like some other beauty mists. I also like the rose-y smell.