Neutrogena® All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Fragrance Free Reviews
#8 in Face Wipes

Gently cleanse skin with these fragrance free facial cleansing wipes. Our makeup remover wipes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, oil & makeup for fresh, clean-looking skin, even while traveling & on-the-go.

You might also like: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50

Ces lingettes, maintenant offertes sans parfum, n’ont reçu que des éloges de la part de nos membres.

January 16, 2021

Conveniently-packaged cleansing wipes

Love the individual packaging of these make-up removing cleansing wipes! They also work very efficiently in wiping off make-up I've put on even after a whole day of having them on my face. The scent isn't
    too strong and the texture of the wipe is soft enough that it doesn't harm my face!

Effective but Gentle Wipes

I love the effective and gentle cleansing wipes because it does not have harsh effects on my sensitive skin. I love that it cleanses my face effectively too.

Gentil and power erade

It really removes all the make up. And leaves this amazing lotion sensation. Ultra soft wipes . I recommend them over other brands I used in the past.

January 15, 2021

Amazing make-up removing wipes!

I loved these all in one wipes! They are super convenient to use and carry with me in my purse and gym bag! They are unscented and easily remove dirt, oil and makeup.

Good for traveling

Nice and gentle. Good for eye and face make up. I rated 4 stars as it’s more packaging for this individual wraps for every single wipes. I’ve been using regular wipes and it works great and same. I would buy this when I pack for a night or two weekend getaway.

Okay

These are the good cleaning wipes i often use them work really good on heavy makeup. I would like to recommend these all in one makeup removing wipes..

Clean and soft

I absolutely love this product. These wipes removed all of my makeup, even after a long day. The makeup comes off with one wipe. Along with removing my makeup they feel so soft and they leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Another little added bonus is they smell great too!

Cute, small, and portable

I love that these are single individually packaged, so useful when I’m on the go, and just need to feel refreshed or feel clean, this is definitely a handy go-to. I would definitely recommend and buy again for myself.

Soft

I really like using this product because it was soft on my face. It also did not leave a bad smell. I will tell all my friends about the product and I will buy it.

January 14, 2021

cute but powerful make up wipes!

The neutrogena make up removing wipes were given to me by chickadvisor for free in exchange for my honest review:
    These wipes are packed individually which makes it perfect to throw in your purse to use on the go as well. Also prevents drying out because of the individual packs instead. The wipes do a good job of taking makeup off, smells nice too! Gae my face a bit of an exfloliation as well. Thank you chick advisor!! #GOTITFREE #NEUTROGENA