Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 10, 2019

Fast working and effective!

So, to start, I have to say I have fairly sensitive skin and I’ve had bad experiences with make-up removing cloths in the past so I was very pleasantly surprised by this product! The last time I used a make-up removing cloth I developed very rough, dry, red, scaly, “dragon skin” under my eyes and I was extremely hesitant to try another type of make-up removing wipe. I’m glad I did try these as they worked so well and they did not irritate my under-eye skin at all.
    I would recommend these wipes for anyone who is prone to sensitive skin, I love that I can trust a make-up wipe again as they make getting ready for bed such a breeze!
    I received these make-up removing wipes for free in exchange for my honest opinion, and I would really recommend!
    #gotitfree #neutrogena #freesample #ad

Seoul, South Korea

Love this product

I love this product so much. It work so well to remove makeup. The size of it is very practical & so easy to keep so on you all the time. I regularly use the regular size product. I'm really familiar with this product so I like the innovative new format of it.

1.3/5

June 10, 2019

Smelled good and cleaned well.

This product did the job but is not for sensitive skin. I was broken out for days after. Very strong perfume smell. It left a film on my skin as well, even though it said you do not have to wash it off, I needed to.

Makeup removing wipes

I love that these wipes are individually packaged. This made it great for travel, especially when we went camping. The packet size is definitely deceiving, as the wipe itself is huge! I was able to wipe my eye makeup off easily and still had enough fresh wipe area to wipe the rest of my face. There is no harsh scent and my face was left feeling clean and refreshed. I will definitely buy these wipes from Neutrogena again

June 10, 2019

I received this free from Chick Advisor Free Product Review.

This product worked well for me. I usually gauge make up removers by how well and easy without too much rubbing it removes waterproof mascara. It was okay. I still had to use a bit of force to get all the waterproof mascara off. I also thought it was too much excessive packaging having each wipe individually wrapped.

Love it

It's good to know that Neutrogena has the make-up wipes in singles! It'so so convenient to bring wherever you go. The wipes are perfect for my sensitive skin. It wipes off make up effectively and leaves your skin feeling fresh & soft! #gotitfree

Tellement pratique

Les petites lingettes sont super pratiques, facile à transporter.C’est sur que je vais en acheter pour mon voyage dans 2 semaine et le format est idéale.

Very useful!

These individual cleansing wipes are so useful! The travel-friendly packaging is just perfect. And the wipes' cleaning power is great, I am impressed! Only a tiny bit of mascara remained. I truly am a fan of Neutrogena. I'll probably buy this again!

Love these wipes

Great wipes ! Love that it’s in such a nice small package which makes it easy to travel with! Works great without burning my eyes or being too rough on my skin. Really good product!!

Super

J’ai adoré les lingettes démaquillantes Neutogena! Elles enlèvent tres bien tout traces de maquillage et ne laisse pas la peau sèche! Je les recommande à tous le monde!