Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Love these!

I received this product for free to review and I love these makeup removers! They are so convenient, smell great and effective. I've already purchased them again to keep a pack in my car. I find them so handy to keep in my gym bag, they get everything off and leave my skin feeling great. I'd highly recommend!

April 16, 2018

Super Smooth and cleaned super well

I really liked this product. Super soft and smooth. It really cleaned my face along with removing my makeup! AND it left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It was like I didn't need to put on a mositurizing cream.

April 16, 2018

Full face makeup remover!

I have tried many different brands of makeup remover cloths and found a lot of them to be ineffective at actually taking off all of my eye makeup, but this one did! They aren't abrasive on the face and did not leave my skin visibly red or sensitive. The price is a bit steep but I'm willing to pay for the quality of them.

Updated On: April 16, 2018

**I received this product free from ChickAdvisor as part of their product review club**

Good cleansing wipes

I received this product free to try from neutrogena and chick advisor. Thank you :). I really like these wipes. I have bought them before in the past. They work well. They remove about 95% of my make up which I'm happy with. They smell nice. Feel nice on my skin. Doesn't make my skin feel really oily afterwards. Overall great wipes! They do a good job.

Good wipes

Having sensitive skin I am hesitant to try new wipes but I didn’t get a bad reaction. Refreshing and took off all makeup very well, including eyeliner.

Make up remover wipes

Hello everyone I just revived Amother box from chick advisor soo exciting as always!! I got Neutrogena make up remover wipes and a bottle of Neutrogena gel sunscreen!! I tried the wipes today and amazing the stuff that it removed from my face was crazy loved it! I feel refreshed and ready for my lotion now thank you chick advisor for letting me try another amazing product

April 16, 2018

Une lingette douce et hydratante

Je suis contente d'avoir eu la chance d'essayer les lingettes nettoyantes tout en un de Neutrogena gratuitement. Lorsque j'ai sorti la lingette de son emballage, je l'ai trouvé un peu sèche, mais finalement elle était très efficace pour bien nettoyé ma peau. La lingette est très douce pour la peau, elle n'irrite pas la peau et elle l'hydrate en même temps. Les lingettes sont pratique pour apporter, car c'est offert en petit format peu coûteux.

April 16, 2018

Quality for a great value.

I was actually pretty surprised with this product. I never was one to buy facial wipes as I would just use water and soap. These little wipes are mighty . They removed all the makeup and made my face feel soft. After receiving these for free I went out and bought some myself! Definitely worth it!

Lingettes démaquillantes Neutrogena

J'ai reçu les lingettes démaquillantes pour essai gratuit. C'était la première fois que j'essayais celles de Neutrogena. J'Ai trouvé la texture pas trop huileuse et les lingettes sont minces. Même si elles sont minces, celles sont toutes fois très absorbantes et ont enlevé mon maquillage en une seule fois.

Good product

These wipes worked well. They removed all my eye makeup (even my waterproof mascara). It didn’t dry out my skin. They felt soft and not irritating at all. I #gotitfree and it was great to be able to try these.