Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I Do Love These

These wipes are amazing. Removes everything and leaves your skin feeling nice, refreshed, and fully cleaned. Also non drying and non greasy. Another plus is that the very last few in the pack "weren't" dried out. The only down side, I find with these is that they are a bit higher in cost of the amount you get, compared to other brands. But if you can find them in bulk, on sale, grab them! I would definitely get these again. #gotitfree for this review #NeutrogenaSun

April 25, 2018

Will definitely buy this product again

Did an awesome job removing my eye makeup and rest of the face makeup. One wipe was enough. Sheet was soft and gentle on skin. #gotitfree for testing purposes.

Bye bye maquillage !

J'ai reçu gratuitement de ChickAdvisor le produit Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes.

Ces lingettes sont magiques ! Elles enlève tout le maquillage sans avoir a frotter. Elles n'irrite pas la peau et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur après l'utilisation. Leur parfum est doux et léger. Aucune sensation de brulure au niveau des yeux ( ce qui est normalement mon plus gros problème avec les lingettes démaquillantes).

Un gros oui pour moi !

April 25, 2018

Des petites lingettes à apporter partout!

Neutrogena et Chickadvisor m'ont donné la chance d'essayer gratuitement les lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes tout-en-un. J'ai adoré l'odeur ainsi que la douceur de ces lingettes. Elles m'ont été très pratiques au gym après une bonne séance d'entrainement. L'utilisation est rapide et je sentais mon visage propre et frais.

April 25, 2018

C'est mes lingettes préférées!!!!!!

J'adore les Neutrogena all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes que j'ai essayée gratuitement. Elles sont douces pour la peaux et enlèvent tout mon maquillage sans résidue. Une seule lingette est suffisante pour me démaquiller complètement. Ma peau est douce après leur utilisation.

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES

I love the packaging. My make up wipes did not dry out while in the package.
    The product does not irritate my sensitive skin and takes all my make up off.
    There is not a strong smell either.

April 25, 2018

Probably the best makeup remover wipes out there

I have used several brands of makeup removing facial wipes and I think these Neutrogena ones are probably the best. Many others aren't moist enough and still leave some makeup under my eyes. Not these ones though. The are very moist and get every bit of makeup off of my face and neck without having to rub your face too much. Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try them for free! I plan on buying a full package of them soon as I ran through my sample ones so quickly! Overall, totally worth it.

Delivers Major Effectiveness!

These wipes were very effective in taking off all my makeup. I didn't have to 'scrub' like I've had to with other branded wipes.
    My skin felt refreshed after using these, there was no sticky residue and my skin did not feel dry. I love the convenience these wipes offer me, whether I'm travelling or have had a late night and just want to remove my makeup quickly before bed. I will be purchasing the full size to keep on my bedside table.

Thank you Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for allowing me to test this product. #gotitfree

April 25, 2018

Great on the go makeup clean up solution

These were so easy to use and convenient. You can add the package into Your purse for in the go cleaning. If you cry and your mascara runs, you can use these wipes. Cleans up mess/spills. Freshens face if used during hot weather. Great to remove mascara! If you cannot find a sink they are so handy since they are pre moistened. The price is abit pricey but they are one of the most effective brands out there. I was lucky I #GotItFree for testing purposes custosy of @Chickadvisor. I recommend them

Really removes EVERYTHING

#gotitfree from Chickadvisor

I have been using these wipes for years now and in terms of both efficacy and price, these are one of the best makeup removing wipes out there! They actually do a great job of removing waterproof makeup without being rough on the skin. I am always sad when I run out of these because I find them so useful!