Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

April 30, 2019

Soft and gentle but very effective

I have been using these wipes for over five years and have been loving them more and more everyday. They remove all of my make up effectively without any harsh scrubbing on my skin. They smell great and leave my skin super soft and hydrated feeling and definitely no dryness like some other makeup remover methods. I wouldn’t trade these wipes for any other type of makeup remover ever!

April 17, 2019

These are my go to for makeup removal

I found this product to be quite useful. It is a quick and easy way to remove makeup without rinsing. It did get most of my makeup off, even mascara. Definitely convenient and refreshing for the summer! The only issue I had with the product is the packaging. It did not stay sealed properly. I had to put in a plastic bag to keep fresh.

April 17, 2019
    New York, United States

Great for travel

I take these wipes with me when I travel and like it for the convenience. I use it all over my face and usually need 2 or 3, to fully remove the waterproof mascara. After using the wipes, my face will feel a little tight so i usually rinse my face with water after. The wipes tend to dry out so I store the pack upside down.

April 11, 2019

Would Repurchase!

These wipes are super effective at removing thick eye make up! I’m super impressed at how effortless it is to take off my mascara with these wipes. The “odourless” feature is great as I’m sensitive to most wipes! The down side? The wipes are a little rough and scratchy feeling on the skin.

April 11, 2019

Clean and clear

These wipes are a dream. They leave my face feeling clean and clear. They also don't break out my skin. I cut the clothes i. Half and keep them in a ziplock back in my car for a quick wipedown. I also just wet them if they have dried up and they are as good as new. These are a life saver when in the go.

April 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Neutrogena makeup remover :)

Neutrogena makeup remover is fantastic. Gental on my dry skin and takes the makeup off easily. Last a while for me so it is god value for the money spent:)

April 05, 2019

I love it I use it all the time

It works perfect I would recommend very highly.Its nice product and works perfectly fine for me .Thank you.Purchase and you will see.you wont be disappointed.

3.2/5

Not for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and I found this dried my skin out quite a lot. After the second day I had dry, red skin all around my face. For anyone with sensitive skin like mine, I suggest using a cotton round and micellar water

Florida, United States

My favorite makeup wipes

These are my favorite makeup wipes. They really take off my makeup and do a good job at it. I like the original and the one for sensitive skin, they both do a good job. When I buy makeup wipes I always buy this brand.

Best removing wipes

Highly recommed
    Best to use
    Have been using from long time
    want it fo free please please
    Ut easily removes the makeup leaving skin soft . Also wash it after with neutrogena face wash and use hydro boost to your skin