4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

I really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed this serum. It left my skin feeling tight and fresh after using it. If you don’t like a lot of fragrance then this product won’t be for you. It definitely does make your skin look brighter and more refreshed.

In love with this!!

Pearly formulation that glides on smoothly with a beautiful scent leaving the skin soft to the touch with a beautiful youthful glow. I am in love with this product!

Loved this serum

I loved this serum! It was light weight and made my skin feel so soft after. Definitely can be used both morning and night. My skin was brighter and healthier looking because of this product.

Love! Love! Love!

I am such a huge fan of this product! I love everything from the packaging to the scent to the texture but most importantly I love the radiance it adds to my skin. I have been using this product twice a day now (in conjunction with the rest of the Bright Boost line) and have noticed a huge difference in the overall look and texture of my skin. If you’re looking for a product to give you healthy and glowing skin, I highly recommend!

Thank you to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for this review opportunity, all thoughts are my own. #gotitfree

March 27, 2020

Another Fave from the Bright Boost Line!

I really love serums in general, and this one is no exception! Out of all of the products in the Bright Boost line, the Illuminating Serum is a favourite of mine.

This Serum has a milky consistency, applies very nicely to the skin and absorbs easily. It left my skin feeling hydrated and very smooth. The ingredients help promote skin plumping, exfoliation, and resurfacing.

If you’re looking for a nice Illuminating Serum, this is a good place to start! It definitely left my skin appearing brighter, smoother and fresher.

Exfoliating and fresh

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum did just that! It helped to exfoliate my skin, reduce some of the dark spots on my face and brighten it overall. The scent is lovely and after using it, my face feels so fresh.

Wonderful!

The pump doesn’t get as much product as I would like and I wasn’t a huge fan of the fact that it dries a little sticky but that doesn’t last long. I found it made my skin brighter and smooth. It made my skin so moisturized. Very pleased!

Mouin...

J'ai reçu gratuitement la nouvelle gamme de produits Bright Boost à essayer. Bien heureuse de ne pas avoir eu à dépenser... Eh oui! Je vais commencer de façon directe et honnête dès le départ.
    Franchement, au niveau de l'efficacité, je cherche encore l'effet Bright. Oui, c'est vrai, dans chacun des produits de cette gamme on retrouve de petits glitteures (comme dirait ma grand-mère ou si tu préfères des brillants, en français). Mais franchement, ces glitteures sont ben juste dans le pot.

Ce sérum... que dire? je cherche encore son utilité. Il laisse un effet gras sur le visage et tous les petits brillants que l'on distingue dans la formule, ne paraissent pas du tout sur le visage. Je n'ai pas la peau sensible normalement, mais après 2 jours, j'ai eu une poussée de boutons affreuse! En plus, l'applicateur n'est pas très efficace. L'espèce de pompe compte-goutte intégrée au bouchon ne retient rien: tout coule directement.

March 26, 2020

Serum

After application of the serum, my face felt smooth to touch. I noticed brighter skin after continued use of the serum. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 26, 2020

Love the dispenser but..

First about the container: like most serums, comes in a container and easy to use dropper. I like this as it is easy to control the amount that I want to use (basically about 4 drops for my entire face). This serums is rather a light one but the one thing I don't like about it is the same reason as the gel cream: the shimmer. I don't find it necessary to have that sort of shimmer in a serum product. I'm not sure if it has any added benefits to the skin or simply just for appearance. I would prefer if the serums I use contained simple essential ingredients.