4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great serum

This is one of the best serums I've recently tried. I have used it day and night and I always follow up with a moisturizer (and SPF). It has been great for my dry skin, providing it with additional nourishment. It's very lightweight. Great for dry skin types like myself and good for warmer weather. It does brighten and clarify my overall skin tone.

#gotitforfree

Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum - A Buy

This serum is quite nice. You only need a little bit to cover your whole face and it has a nice, clean but not overly smelly fragrance. I do feel that regular use over the past two weeks has made my face brighter. The serum doesn't leave your face sticky and it is pretty easy to use. My one bother was that the dropper used to get the serum out doesn't work very well. But the product itself is great.

April 02, 2020

Great Product, Terrible Bottle!

I was selected to try the NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST ILLUMINATING SERUM for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion and I loved it! The serum has tiny shiny particles in it and a delicious scent that makes practicing my nightly skincare routine so much more exciting! I have been using this product every night for over a week now and have already experienced incredible results!

The product comes in a dropper style container which I find a little hard to use. The product is quite thick and I don't think a dropper is the most effective method for application. It's hard to dispense with one hand and is quite awkward for me. Applicator aside, this product is amazing! I apply 4 drops onto my hands after showering and exfoliating then gently massage into my face. My skin immediately has a nice glow and looks much more radiant. I love that the product is oil free, alcohol free and non-comedogenic.

Since I have been using this illuminating serum for over a week now, I can honestly say that this product has wowed me. My skin is normally always red after I shower and when I am not wearing makeup and my skin (for the first time in years) is an even tone and texture. Thanks to turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine my dark spots and redness have drastically reduced. This is my new favourite beauty product and I will be recommending this to all my family and friends!

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Its a good product but the pump not so much!

I received the neutrogena bright boost, illuminating serum to test and review free.
    I applyed it every morning and evening, i found that the recomendation of 4 drops was way too much and i would have to wipe some off. I adjusted and went for 2 or 3 drops in the palm on my hand and massaged my face using my fingertips as the box says. The product is liquid, i think thats why you dont need as much as the recomended amount. I found it had no scent. It did absorb quickly, and i do enjoy this serum it made my face glow and feel refreshed, my skin was so smooth after it was very enjoyable.
    My only issue with this product is the pump on the dropper did not work properly it was hard to get any serum into it or drop the corect amount of drops in my hand.
    I would probably not buy the product until this issue is fixed since it is a very expensive product. For the quality of the actual serum tho, i do recomend this product the serum is very effective

Lovely

This serum has the most lovely texture I've ever felt in a serum. It goes on so nicely and leaves the skin feeling beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product!

2.7/5

Nice

I like that this added additional moisture to my skin, evened my skin tone, and the particles in it gave me an instant sheen. However I'm not a fan of the price for a drugstore product, and the dropper is not good. It does the job, but I personally feel like there's more bang for your buck with the Bright Boost Gel Cream.

Product sent for review purposes.

April 02, 2020

Not a huge fan of the packaging.

I don't know what it is about the lid but I have a hard time gripping it to disperse the product from the dropper. I noticed a bit of brightening when applying this serum but the real brightening comes from the Bright Boost gel cream.

I'm not 100% sure what positive effects I am getting from this serum but I have been using it in conjunction with the other steps. It also seems like there's not a whole lot of product in the container. I have had good results from using the whole line consistently so I will continue to use this one as well.

Good product, bad package

I got this product for free to try.

I like the light consistency of the product and the fact that it absorbs fast. It has the same scent as the gel moisturizer from the same line and it has the same shimmer-like particles that gives the radiance effect.
    I don't like the package thought, the pump doesn't work properly for the consistency of the product and I have to tilt the bottle to get the product out.

LOVE this serum

I actually really liked this particular product. I don't usually reach for face serums, but this was very nice to use. It sinks into my skin really quickly, and leaves my fave soft and supple. I find it works really well with the rest of the products in the line. *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.*

Great Serum!

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

I really love this serum. I find it very lightweight, mild scent and great texture. In my routine I use the micro polish first followed by the serum.

You can apply both in the morning and evening. You only need 4-5 drops and massage it gently into the skin. It’s a great size at 30ml and will Certainly last you as a small amount of product goes a long way.

If you’re looking for brighter and more radiant skin, this serum is for you!