4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 10, 2020

Amazing serum!

I really enjoyed the serum. The dropper is very easy to use and obtain the right amount of product.

There is a nice shimmer in the serum, which leaves your skin with a nice subtle glow. My skin felt light and hydrated after use. I would purchase this again for regular use!

Love it!

Love this serum. My skin was left hydrated and smooth, and noticeably brighter. The only thing I wasn’t big on was the dropper. Didn’t work as well as it could have, but the product makes its worth it. My skin tone seems to be evening out, and also looking hydrated and healthier. Would highly recommend trying!

2.2/5

Very strongly scented

This is a milky serum with a pearlescent quality to it. It goes on nicely on the skin, smoothing it out and it feels pretty hydrating. It doesn't feel like it sinks into your skin and my main gripe is the fact that it's so heavily scented. I have other, cheaper brands of serums that I much prefer.

Illuminateur!

La bouteille se manipule très bien. Il est facile de bien le nombre de goutte suggérer. Après quelques jours d'application, j'ai vu mon tient plus lumineux.

Un super sérum!

Moi qui suis si fan des serums, j'ai adoré tester celui-ci!
    Je le mets dans ma routine du matin et dans celle du soir, sous ma crème de jour et ma crème de nuit. Il s'absorbe très rapidement. Il laisse la peau très hydratée et non grasse. J'aime bien sa texture aussi.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

Really nice face serum

Definitely recommend this serum if your looking for brighter, smoother skin. Serums always work the best. I really enjoyed this. Received this for free from chickadvisor.

Luxe face serum

I look forward to applying this every day! It feels so luxe on the skin and gives me an instant glow. I didn’t see a reduction in my acne scars but I’m going to continue to use and hopefully they will improve. I had no irritation from it and it was quite moisturizing. When I first swatched it on my hand I was a little weary because I could see visible sparkles. But I find once on the face you can’t notice them at all - just gives your complexion a nice glow. A couple stars were taken away because the dropper (which I love the idea of) didn’t seem to produce more than 1 drop, and I would press the top multiple times and get one 1 drop. Defective maybe? Also, a lack of 5 stars because of the scent. Although it is not unpleasant and actually quite invigorating in the morning, there is no need for fragrance in skincare, and if anything it only ever leads to irritation. It was a little too strong for my liking as well. Overall a very nice serum that feels extremely luxurious on the skin.

A bit sticky

This serum used with the other products in this line works beautifully, my skin feels hydrated and looks bright . The product is a tad bit sticky and very perfumed. Overall this product works if you can handle the scent . Personally I’d like a more natural scent.

2.2/5

April 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Doesn’t do anything

I have been using this for several weeks now. I do not feel it has made my skin any brighter. It is heavily scented and feels greasy I would not purchase this

2.0/5

April 08, 2020

Not brightening

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor! I like the light and slightly creamy texture of this serum. It was fairly moisturizing but not enough for my needs. I did not see any brightening benefits after using this for just over 2 weeks. Perhaps it needs more time to work. I don't think I wouldn't purchase this in the future.