4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Good Base for Your Face Cream

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Serum has a light, milky texture and doesn’t feel too thick going on. I used this serum in conjunction with the other Bright Boost products and couldn’t tell a difference in skin texture but did find it was a nice base for the other products.

2.2/5

Not my favourite product

I was excited to start trying this line of products I had never used a serum before, and I still don’t think that I will. I have combination skin and found that this product makes my skin too shiny even when used very sparingly.

I received this product complimentary to test and review.

Healthy glow

After trying the Neutrogena Bright Boost Serum the first thing I noticed was the texture. It was definitely light however it had a gritty texture to it. The grittiness did go away after being on my face for about a minute but I just wish it wasnt there to begin with. I do love the scent of this serum. Not too strong and smelled clean and pleasant.
    If you can get past the grittiness I would recommend this serum for everyday use.

3.2/5

Not bad

It feels like a tall drink of water for your skin when you put it on it’s quite nice. Although, I can’t say it did much for me, I didn’t notice anything different after a week of using it. I was hoping it would even out my skin tone/texture and help with blemishes.

Easy to use

Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum was very easy to use. It went on smooth. It does have a strong perfume scent when applying it but I didnt notice it throughout the day. There is some glitter to it when you look at the product but I didn't notice it on my face.

Light and smooth

I liked the light texture of the serum, feels nice and light on the face, and absorbed quite well. However, the fragrance is rather strong for those who might not like that, and I'm not the biggest fan of the tiny glitters inside the product, yes it brightens the face but it's only because of the tiny glitters inside. Not sure if it's my favorite...

Received this product for free to try #gotitfree

Luxurious

Chickadvisor sent me Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum to try for my review and I was really impressed with how well this applies to your skin. It absorbs in nicely and leaves your skin hydrating and glowing! I even saw my skin improve over the past couple weeks of use

Super moisturizing!

I love that I was sent a whole set because I think you need to use all the steps to get the most out of each piece. Starting with a well cleansed face helps set the stage for this illuminating serum, which allows the gel cream to go on without issue. I only wish there was more in the bottle!

Great Product

I was very excited to try this line of products as my skin has been dull. This serum was easy to use and again a little went a long way. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin and would use it again.

April 13, 2020

Perfect product for dull skin

I love neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum,i got it free to try it, it is so smoothand easy to use on your skin nice texture and leave the skin shiny and bright.