Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Quite a nice sunscreen/moisturizer

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review and opinion! I would purchase this product, I do like the consistency and the feeling on the skin that it leaves. It’s a very clean feeling moisturizer and I love the added benefit of 30 SPF! Wow! I don’t wear foundation often, but this held up nicely underneath my foundation when I put it out. I would recommend this product to those with combination skin, it worked nicely for me!

April 20, 2020

Light bright and easy to apply

This SPF moisturizer is exactly what we all need as we crawl out of the winter dry skin months and back into the sunlit spring. It's light and easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling bright and fresh. Did not clog pores or cause breakouts. Highly recommend!

2.7/5

Its great

This product is great for people who love the SPF on their face. It has that spf scent to it, I am not a fan of that part. Not recommended before putting on makeup. But the other scent aspect is really good, if there wasnt spf in it. The texture putting it on feels smooth. And sets in quickly.

A little thick.

This is my least favourite of the bright boost series. It’s thick, like sunscreen, which is probably a sign of a good sunscreen. To be fair I used it after using the bright boost gel so maybe they just don’t work as well together. It made my skin super shiney, which I don’t like and I actually noticed it was leaving white/shiney flakes on my skin and hair. I’ve used other SPF creams that I much prefer to this one.

The best

I absolutely love this moisturizer sunscreen. It smells amazing, glides on smooth and absorbs so well. I don’t feel greasy after applying and the spf protects my skin. I will definitely be using this for my face all summer and buying it again!

Love It!!

I absolutely love Neutrogena products and this is just another to add to the list of must haves. I've been using it for a few weeks now and omg I'm in love!! My skin was always so dry, especially wearing makeup almost daily. I love that its light and had a nice airy texture, it goes on so smooth and gives the right amount of moisturizer to get me through the day. Pair this with the other products from this line and your skin will take you later. It's absolutely amazing and I definitely recommend it!

Lovely fresh scent!

I love the light fresh scent of this line of products! This moisturizer is nice and creamy and I like that its is spf 30. It has a little shimmer to it and gave my skin a nice glow!

April 19, 2020

Works very well with foundation

I wore this under my foundation. It does not leave a white film that many sunscreens do. It is very well absorbed in the skin. I will definitely buy it again and again.

April 18, 2020

SPF moisturizer

This SPF moisturizer came at the perfect time! We are having an amazing spring so I was able to test the effectiveness against the sun. I didn’t burn! My skin felt moisturize after using it and it didn’t have too strong of a scent.

I received this in exchange for my honest review.

@neutrogenacanada #neutrogenabrightboost @chickadvisor

April 18, 2020

Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30

For this product applying it in early spring (beginning of April) I'm not to sure how I would rate it against the sun as I'm not really outdoors much at this time so hard to say how effective it would be or not. But did leave skin feeling soft and shiny. Don't hate it!