Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Best sunscreen

I'm not a fan of facial sunscreens but used this to give one a try. Pleasantly surprisd to how light and not greasy at all! Felt more like a boost of moisture. Was able to apply makeup over it easily.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A good moisturizer

I liked this moisturizer. It was not greasy and gave my skin all day moisture. There wasn't really a wow factor with this stuff but I think I probably would purchase this product in the future.

Light and soft

This SPF moisturizer feels light and fresh on my skin and I love knowing that I am protecting my skin while I moisturize. A daily staple in my routine for sure!

Good as a moisturizer

This is good as a moisturizer. Not sure just how protective it is. I’d like to use this in the summer to see if the SPF is effective. So for now, I can only say it’s a good moisturizer.

Bonne crème solaire

Ce produit complète la routine,protége du soleil et des dommages.S'applique bien,hydrate et sent bonne.Part contre, pâlit un peu le teint,mais je recommande quand même.

2.2/5

Oh no allergic!

I got this product for free from the ChickAdvisor review club! I must say that I was pretty excited to try a daytime lightweight moisturizer with spf in it. Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction and couldn't use it anymore. I did like the consistency. I would recommend this if you're not sensitive to products with spf inside. I would use if if it weren't for the spf. Thank you ChickAdvisor!

2.0/5

Use alone

I have very dry skin. This product did not do anything for my skin. I do like that it has SPF, but would not recommend using this under makeup as they mention on the bottle. And also, to me glow does not equate to sparkle based cream

Good moisterizer

Lightweight non greasy formula providing great moisture to dry skin. I recieved this complimentary of chickadvisor and will definately be repurchasing when I run out.

Okay Facial Boost

I have been using the New Neutrogena Skin bright boost moisturizer for about 1 week now. It is like a cream formula that goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. My combination skin tone, at this point, looks better, more refreshed looking, and I feel in time the product will produce better and better results.like the smell and consistency. The scrub isn't greasy and i had no interactions or breakouts on my skin. Overall, i am happy with the result.

Decent sun protection

There hasn't been much sun lately to really put this product to the test, but any SPF is better than none! I didn't notice much of that weird white glow you sometimes get with SPF skincare, so that's good. The texture is pretty nice as well.