Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Love that it has spf!

This was a great moisturizer! The fact that it has spf already in it, is definitely a bonus! I love taking an extra step out of my routine great scent too!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not Great

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review committee. At first, I was really excited about the product because the SPF was strong enough, but it didn't feel greasy. Shortly after putting it on my face, though, it started "noodling" and it looked like my face was peeling.

New Brunswick, Canada

just average

The last step in this skin care process, I found myself neglecting this product more than the others. While on its own not heavy, I did not feel as comfortable piling this on top of the other two products. There is still a slight hint of sunscreen scent, however definitely not as powerful as other moisturizers. I like the packaging and feel I would use this more during the summer months or when I travel to go on vacations.

Obsessed

I am obsessed with this moisturizer. Some moisturizers leave my skin feeling sticky and like there is a built up of residue but not this one, an added bonus that there is SPF in it

April 20, 2020

Not sure if it works ... it’s spring time

I received this as a free product to try along with the rest of the line. I don’t know how effective this product is yet considering it’s spring time and I don’t require spf at the moment

Everyone should have a SPF

As I say in my title, everyone should have a SPF and 30 is perfect! Great product if you want to protect your skin from sun damages and have a good hydratation!

Saskatchewan, Canada

All in one step!

I love that this moisturizer has SPf in it! It is so important for us to be wearing spf even in the winter to protect our skin. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy. *i received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes

New Brunswick, Canada

The SPF feels nice on my face now that the sun decides to sh

I was lucky enough to be slececred to try this product line .... So my husband and I both decided to try the line together.
    We enjoyed it very much

The serum I added a few drops when I was applying the lotion and the lotion is very smooth and goes on effortless...add the serum and it's like silk.

*The SPF is a great addition to the line and let's you feel like you have some protection from th spring rays

We noticed a difference in each other's complexion in about a week in a half and will continue to use this product and enjoy the results

Decent sunscreen

I don’t overly like sunscreen in my moisturizer I find it makes it sticky. This one was sticky but that went away quite quick. I haven’t noticed a huge change in my skin as per brightness but I also don’t use it everyday. This was given to me for review by chick advisor but I would still recommend this product to try out

United States

Non greasy yet brightening!

Have been loving this spf, it doesn't have a super strong smell and absorbs quickly enough that I can use it daily under makeup. It gives me a nice glow but isn't greasy and doesn't make me look oily. It seems to stay put even in the heat and when sweating and doesn't burn my eyes. This has become a staple and I'm excited to try it during summer!