Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

2.7/5

April 21, 2020

Alright, but rather a true SPF

While it smelled good and didn't leave any white residue, I'd rather have something that is an SPF first, then a moisturizer, not the other way around. I also don't want shimmer in my facial sun protection. If you're using it primarily as a moisturizer, the added benefit of SPF protection is good - but remember, you have to reapply SPF, and this bottle isn't very big.

Super

J’ai essayée la gamme complète de neutrogena bright boost et l’hydratant protecteur viens bien la compléter sans laisser un fini gras il laisse une belle peau radieuse ainsi qu’un parfum assez prononcer que personnellement j’ai adorée.

0.5/5

April 21, 2020

Not something I want to use as an spf

Again I’m disappointed that neutrogena thinks brightening one’s face means to put sparkles. It’s not what I’m looking for when I want to brighten up my complexion and look alive. I’d rather buy an ordinary moisturizer with spf that doesn’t target dullness or doesn’t brighten.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love Love LOVE

Absolutely love this moisturizer!!! It made my skin feel nice and the fact that it has an SPF 30 saves me a step in the morning. Would totally recommend this product!

Great sunscreen!

I really liked this sunscreen! From the texture to the smell and all the way to the application. Very nice product and afforable too! Would definitely purchase again, but the brand isn’t certified cruelty free.

April 20, 2020

good

This was a good sun screen as it didnt leave my skin feeling oily which was a great bonus. Other than that it rates fine for a skin-protecting product.

Neutrogena bright boost

This is a product that I use often, and I would highly recommend this product. Leaves my skin feeling soft and looks healthier after just a few uses l.

SPF is necessary

Of the 4 products I received in this line, this was my least favourite product. It felt slightly greasy on top of the serum and gel cream. I like that it contains SPF, but again it was just another step that I ended up skipping often. I liked how protected my skin felt while using it though. The bottle was on the smaller size for what I use for my face.

A good SPF moisturizer

The Neutrogena right boost SPF moisturizer is a good basic moisturizer to have. It is honestly not anything very special. It did brighten my skin a little bit and help with the dry spots, but other than that it didn’t do much more than what any other basic moisturizer would do.
    I wasn’t using a moisturizer anyways to begin with so this was good to try and I don’t mind it as a part of my regimen but it is not something that I will go out of my way to buy specifically. I will say that this is something I will throw in my bag to have in case I need a moisturizer or SPF. I think I would be more likely to purchase it if it had SPF 50 or higher.

My daily moisturizer

I really like that is has a spf of 30 . It keeps my skin hydrated and dewy. I noticed that the formula is a bit oily which I don’t mind since my skin tends to be more on the dry side.

I like that is has a little shimmer in the moisturizer nothing super dramatic but a nice touch. I like the fact it’s in a good size bottle you can throw into your purse or travel bag and won’t take up much room.