Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Saskatchewan, Canada

My skin feels quenched!

💧💫 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream 💫💧
    ————————————————————————
    I am always on a lookout for good body cream/lotion for my super dry skin that would help to lock in the moisture and restore the hydration level. Over the years I have tried out different lotions but nothing seemed to have really made much difference. My skin is like a massive lotion soaker and within sometime of application it starts to crave for more. So basically, no matter how much cream I use, no amount seems to quench the thirst! During winters the dryness gets worst making my skin feel kind of stretchy and tacky with dryness. So when @Chickadvisor offered me a chance to try Neutrogena Body Gel, I was totally thrilled! 😊🤞🏻
    The active ingredient of this body gel is Hyaluronic acid that is known to boost skin’s hydration thereby locking in the moisture. I have and am currently using different hyaluronic acid serums for face and am pretty impressed with the results. Given Neutrogena contains the same active ingredient I was hoping it to give good results. 🤞🏻
    I use it twice a day, right after shower and before going to bed and love that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue behind. The formula is lightweight and is readily absorbed into the skin making the skin soft and supple instantly. I have not noticed any kind of irritation so it’s safe to say this is a go for sensitive skin. I am so far pretty impressed with the results. In just few days of use my skin feels relieved as if the thirst has been somewhat quenched. I don’t feel extreme dryness like I did before. The body gel definitely seem to be working and improving my skin’s hydration 💦day by day. Remember it’s not a magical potion to yield results in just one use but with religious use it works wonders! 💫
    Thanks @chickadvisor and @Neutrogena for giving me the chance to try this body gel for free❣️
    #dryskin #hydration #lightweight #notgreasy #workswonders #chickadvisor #loveit #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #neutrogena
    #beautyreview #beautyreviews #productreviewer #gotitfree #beauty #beautyproduct #beautyproducts #beautycare #beautylover #beautyaddict #beautyaddicts #beautycommunity #skincare #skincareproduct #skincareaddict #hydrating #softskin #skincare

Une super formule!

J'ai reçu ce produit en cadeau pour le tester. J'ai adoré la texture de ce gel/crème. Assez hydratante, avec un parfum léger, elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse après l'application. Un très bon facteur d'hydratation et le format avec pompe est génial. Je vais racheter ce produit. Merci à Chick Advisor pour l'essai gratuit.

Worth every penny!

I received this for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club!

I absolutely loved this product. I could feel the moisture as soon as it was on my skin, it had a nice and light scent, and absorbed really quickly. I would definitely buy this again. It seemed to really soften my dried out skin and my skin seemed healthier for the full day!

neutrogena hydro boostgel cream

j'ai bien aimer ce produit en général,une bonne hydratation , une facilite a l'utiliser avec sa pompe a même la bouteille je la place a coter de mon bain et hop je peux l'utiliser immédiatement a la sortie. un beau grand format et une belle bouteille :) tout est la!pour moi neutrogena est un gage de qualité ,j'ai confiance en cette compagnie qui existe depuis longtemps

March 15, 2019

Very surprised at the effectiveness!

I have dry, itchy skin, that I tend to scratch if I don't use a body lotion every single day. I love the fact that it builds the moisture barrier back up in your skin. I used this product right after showering and I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed by how smoothly it went on. It melted right into my skin and my skin not only looked much smoother and brighter, it felt heavenly soft. It's like a facial for your skin. The scent is very light, not my favorite but it didn't clash with my perfume and helped it to last much longer than usual. I also use it overnight on my hands and they look younger and are very soft. I do find it leaves a slightly sticky feeling on my hands, but I didn't mind after the results I saw. I will definitely put this one on my vanity! #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

We have a winner!!!!

Updated On: March 15, 2019

This bottle sits on my side table in my living room as I'm constantly rubbing it in while watching tv. It's cool going on your skin and also very silky! I like the clean smell of it and how fast it's absorbed into my skin. Best of all it works! it really moisturizes without a heavy feeling. It is super inexpensive for the quality so well worth the price and then some. Now I wake up in the morning and my skin is still moisturized compared to before using it ....love it! I received it for free from ChickAdivsor to try and review!

March 14, 2019

Amazing moisturizer! Light, fresh and not sticky

I got this sent to me from chickadvisor to test out and it came at the perfect time. I had just gotten home from a vacation where my whole family got sunburned and all of our skin is now dry and peeling. We use Hydro Boost on all of our skin and it instantly absorbs spreads like a dream, has a lovely light scent, and felt amazing. It's not greasy oily sticky or tacky at all. Within a few minutes it was absorbed and left the skin feeling moisturized, cool and refreshed. I will definitely buy this again and I'm happy I got the chance to test it out for free!

United States

Absolutely loved this product.

I received this product free through Chick Advisor. I absolutely loved it. It's affordable and a great value for the quality and quantity. The gel has an amazing cooling effect and the absorption lasts all day! Will definitely be purchasing in the future and would highly recommend to anyone!

Amazing body cream

I really liked Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream. The scent is so A-MAZ-ING!! It reminds me of fresh summer days. When I apply this product to my skin, I feel refreshed. My skin loves this cream It absorbs quickly and leaves a delightful lingering summer scent. It is not sticky and helps moisturize my dry winter skin. I will always buy this product. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from @ChickAdvisor @NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #chickadvisor #gotitfree

March 14, 2019

A lot of product for the cost

I initially thought it was quite pricey however when it arrived I saw just how big the bottle is. A little also goes a long way. I put on too much when I first got it and found it left me a bit sticky. Not excessively so but enough that I noticed it

It has a scent which is light but a bit perfumey. I dont mind the scent but you probably would if you are scentsitive.

All in all I like it and will probably repurchase.

I got this free for an honest review.