Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

Great product!

It feels so great on your skin and quickly soaks into your skin not affecting the clothes you're wearing. It looks in the moisture; leaving your skin feeling silky smooth!

March 15, 2019

Provided amazing moisture to my very dry legs!

Winter and I do not get along and I have a hard time keeping my skin well hydrated during our harsh Canadian winters. After just one use of the Neutrogena hydro boost body gel I could see an improvement in the moisture level of my skin. After just one week of using it, my skin feels smoother and looks healthier too, no more dry skin for me! The scent is nice and not over powering. I also loved that my skin didn't feel greasy after applying. Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it. #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

Great value and it works.

#tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost I was sent the Hydro Boost Body Gel from Neutrogena to try out. The timing was perfect as my skin has been on the dry, itchy side this winter.
    I liked the subtle but pleasant scent and the way the gel cream absorbed quickly into my skin without feeling greasy. My skin already feels softer so I will continue using this product for sure.

My skin feels quenched!

💧💫 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream 💫💧
    ————————————————————————
    I am always on a lookout for good body cream/lotion for my super dry skin that would help to lock in the moisture and restore the hydration level. Over the years I have tried out different lotions but nothing seemed to have really made much difference. My skin is like a massive lotion soaker and within sometime of application it starts to crave for more. So basically, no matter how much cream I use, no amount seems to quench the thirst! During winters the dryness gets worst making my skin feel kind of stretchy and tacky with dryness. So when @Chickadvisor offered me a chance to try Neutrogena Body Gel, I was totally thrilled! 😊🤞🏻
    The active ingredient of this body gel is Hyaluronic acid that is known to boost skin’s hydration thereby locking in the moisture. I have and am currently using different hyaluronic acid serums for face and am pretty impressed with the results. Given Neutrogena contains the same active ingredient I was hoping it to give good results. 🤞🏻
    I use it twice a day, right after shower and before going to bed and love that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue behind. The formula is lightweight and is readily absorbed into the skin making the skin soft and supple instantly. I have not noticed any kind of irritation so it’s safe to say this is a go for sensitive skin. I am so far pretty impressed with the results. In just few days of use my skin feels relieved as if the thirst has been somewhat quenched. I don’t feel extreme dryness like I did before. The body gel definitely seem to be working and improving my skin’s hydration 💦day by day. Remember it’s not a magical potion to yield results in just one use but with religious use it works wonders! 💫
    Thanks @chickadvisor and @Neutrogena for giving me the chance to try this body gel for free❣️
    #dryskin #hydration #lightweight #notgreasy #workswonders #chickadvisor #loveit #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #neutrogena
    #beautyreview #beautyreviews #productreviewer #gotitfree #beauty #beautyproduct #beautyproducts #beautycare #beautylover #beautyaddict #beautyaddicts #beautycommunity #skincare #skincareproduct #skincareaddict #hydrating #softskin #skincare

Une super formule!

J'ai reçu ce produit en cadeau pour le tester. J'ai adoré la texture de ce gel/crème. Assez hydratante, avec un parfum léger, elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse après l'application. Un très bon facteur d'hydratation et le format avec pompe est génial. Je vais racheter ce produit. Merci à Chick Advisor pour l'essai gratuit.

Worth every penny!

I received this for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club!

I absolutely loved this product. I could feel the moisture as soon as it was on my skin, it had a nice and light scent, and absorbed really quickly. I would definitely buy this again. It seemed to really soften my dried out skin and my skin seemed healthier for the full day!

neutrogena hydro boostgel cream

j'ai bien aimer ce produit en général,une bonne hydratation , une facilite a l'utiliser avec sa pompe a même la bouteille je la place a coter de mon bain et hop je peux l'utiliser immédiatement a la sortie. un beau grand format et une belle bouteille :) tout est la!pour moi neutrogena est un gage de qualité ,j'ai confiance en cette compagnie qui existe depuis longtemps

March 15, 2019

Very surprised at the effectiveness!

I have dry, itchy skin, that I tend to scratch if I don't use a body lotion every single day. I love the fact that it builds the moisture barrier back up in your skin. I used this product right after showering and I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed by how smoothly it went on. It melted right into my skin and my skin not only looked much smoother and brighter, it felt heavenly soft. It's like a facial for your skin. The scent is very light, not my favorite but it didn't clash with my perfume and helped it to last much longer than usual. I also use it overnight on my hands and they look younger and are very soft. I do find it leaves a slightly sticky feeling on my hands, but I didn't mind after the results I saw. I will definitely put this one on my vanity! #gotitfree

Must try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream fragrance-free for free from Chickadvisor to try, I must admit I was very sceptical at first bc I have very dry skin. I've been using this product for about 1 week now and its growing on me, its currently seating on my nightstand. It's not too oily or thick. There is no scent which is great since I'm in the medical field. When I applied it to my skin, it feels and look hydrated and soft. After a few days of using it, I didn't feel the need to reapply lotion to my skin, usually with other creams I will have to reapply thoughout the day just feel and have moisturized skin, so this is a plus. I do see myself purchasing this cream in the future, the price point is okay but if it's on sale for less than 8.99$ or manufactured coupons are available i will be more eager to purchase and use as my daily moisturizer. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. My daughter has sensitive skin and she enjoys using it, so far no reaction but we only apply to her body not face.

We have a winner!!!!

Updated On: March 15, 2019

This bottle sits on my side table in my living room as I'm constantly rubbing it in while watching tv. It's cool going on your skin and also very silky! I like the clean smell of it and how fast it's absorbed into my skin. Best of all it works! it really moisturizes without a heavy feeling. It is super inexpensive for the quality so well worth the price and then some. Now I wake up in the morning and my skin is still moisturized compared to before using it ....love it! I received it for free from ChickAdivsor to try and review!