We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.6/5
530 reviews
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Description

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:  
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :  
  • Maintenir l’équilibre d’hydratation de la peau en la nourrissant continuellement
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu 

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Quand hydratation rime avec légèreté.

    J’ai eu la chance de recevoir le gel-crème pour le corps Neutrogena Hydro Boost en #cadeau afin d’en faire l’essai. Après 10 jours d’utilisation, ma première impression est restée la même. Je vous le recommande, et voici pourquoi: Sa texture est légère et facile d’application. Le gel-crème est rapidement absorbé et ne laisse pas de film collant ou d’impression d’humidité sur la peau. Son usage est donc tout indiqué lors des matins pressés pour débuter une journée sans tiraillement dû à la sécheresse, particulièrement en cette saison où le froid et le chauffage causent bien des désagréments.

    J’apprécie son odeur fraîche que je trouve vivifiante, mais qui se fait plus délicate rapidement. Ce dernier point est important pour moi, car j’aime iaussi faire usage de pafums diverses. Son prix est aussi intéressant: d’après mes recherches, il se vend autour de 10-13$ pour un contenant de bon format (453g). Il offre donc un bon rapport qualité-prix, surtout pour un usage quotidien.

    À vous de l’essayer et d’en faire votre ami!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2019

    I am in love!

    This is my favourite new product!
    Thank you @chickadvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada for introducing me to Hydro Boost Gel Cream! #gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost
    The large bottle containing 453g will last a long time, thus it has a very good value. The lightweight gel cream dispenses easily from the pump.
    The scent is fresh and pleasant (but if you have issues with scented products you may not like it). It absorbs into the skin quickly and isn't greasy, so it is easy to dress after application. It has a slightly cooling sensation, so I think this will be lovely to use in hot weather, after a day in the sun. I highly recommend this product - it is a winner!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Buy this product

    I love this gel cream. It doesn't leave any greasy residue feeling at all. It absorbs almost instantly and gives you shower to shower moisture. I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Does the Job on my Dry/Itchy Skin!

    This was a very nice change to the usual body lotions and creams I've used in the past which were thicker and heavier and didn't always help with my dry skin as they either helped for a short time or did half the job it was supposed to do. It was light but effective in keeping my skin moisturized and kept it from getting the usual dry, itchiness I tend to get in the winter.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

    Vraiment un produit à essayer!

    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. J'ai une peau sèche et deshydrater, donc j'avais hate de l'essayer. Une texture qui rafraichit et qui s'adhère bien à ma peau et qui garde ma peau bien hydrater pour ma journée entière! Vraiment un produit qui a su dépasser mes attentes!
    #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2019

    Goodbye dry, itchy skin!

    I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree. I have very dry skin in Winter so I was happy to test out this product. After the first application, I immediately noticed a difference. I used it at night before bed and when I woke in the morning my skin felt much better than usual. I’ve been using it daily and my skin feels silky smooth. The gel consistency feels amazing on the skin and it’s so easy to rub in. Goodbye tight, itchy skin! I found it also had a cooling sensation that makes me want to try it again in the Summer. It does absorb quickly, but I still have to wait a few minutes before getting dressed. I don’t mind, since I’m actually seeing results. It has a very light fresh scent that I found pleasant. The value for the price is amazing. #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2019

    So hydrating!!

    I love the gel formula. It’s very moisturizing & keeps your skin hydrated all day. It’s lightweight and fast absorbing. It’s perfect for morning & night and it’s not greasy. I’ve noticed my skin hasn’t been as dry and is super soft & smooth since I started using this. I received this item free for review purposes but will definitely be purchasing. It’s a great value for the quailty.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Great product!!!

    I don't really like using hand creams due to the oily feeling they usually give me, but with this product it felt like it absorbed right into my skin and my hands felt so soft and smooth.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Super Moisturizing

    Super excited to receive this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. It smells amazing! My skin felt so much smoother and moisturized within just a few days of using it. My skin continued to feel moisturized all day. It's a great value for the money. I will definitely be adding this to my daily routine.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Very hydrating

    I have dry skin so I'm always looking for a lotion that will keep my skin hydrated but isn't greasy. I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost face cream so I knew I would love the this body lotion especially that it has hyaluronic acid. This has a clean scent that I really enjoy as well.

    I find that this absorbs into my skin quickly and it is super hydrating. I would totally repurchase this product.

    I received this product complimentary from chickadvisor to review and share my honest opinion.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.