Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Goodbye dry, itchy skin!

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree. I have very dry skin in Winter so I was happy to test out this product. After the first application, I immediately noticed a difference. I used it at night before bed and when I woke in the morning my skin felt much better than usual. I’ve been using it daily and my skin feels silky smooth. The gel consistency feels amazing on the skin and it’s so easy to rub in. Goodbye tight, itchy skin! I found it also had a cooling sensation that makes me want to try it again in the Summer. It does absorb quickly, but I still have to wait a few minutes before getting dressed. I don’t mind, since I’m actually seeing results. It has a very light fresh scent that I found pleasant. The value for the price is amazing. #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

So hydrating!!

I love the gel formula. It’s very moisturizing & keeps your skin hydrated all day. It’s lightweight and fast absorbing. It’s perfect for morning & night and it’s not greasy. I’ve noticed my skin hasn’t been as dry and is super soft & smooth since I started using this. I received this item free for review purposes but will definitely be purchasing. It’s a great value for the quailty.

Great product!!!

I don't really like using hand creams due to the oily feeling they usually give me, but with this product it felt like it absorbed right into my skin and my hands felt so soft and smooth.

Super Moisturizing

Super excited to receive this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. It smells amazing! My skin felt so much smoother and moisturized within just a few days of using it. My skin continued to feel moisturized all day. It's a great value for the money. I will definitely be adding this to my daily routine.

Very hydrating

I have dry skin so I'm always looking for a lotion that will keep my skin hydrated but isn't greasy. I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost face cream so I knew I would love the this body lotion especially that it has hyaluronic acid. This has a clean scent that I really enjoy as well.

I find that this absorbs into my skin quickly and it is super hydrating. I would totally repurchase this product.

I received this product complimentary from chickadvisor to review and share my honest opinion.

Smooth and fast absorbing

Thanks Chick Advisor for giving us chance to try this fabulous product, which otherwise I never consider buying but now for sure. My whole family (me and husband, my 16 year daughter and 11 year twin boys tried and everyone love this lotion. My boys named it smooth lotion. 1st it has a very gentle refreshing smell, 2nd, its texture very light, smooth gel and 3rd very fast absorbing leave no oily feeling only a smooth feeling on skin.
    I don't know actual retail price but will try to stock up at some good sale price. Infect this great body lotion.

Very nice

I was happy to try this as I am always on the lookout for an effective cream. Overall i did like this. The scent was fresh. I found it was very absorbing to the skin. It comes out of the pump white like a cream but when you start to rub it in it feels like refreshing water on my skin. My only issue with this was that it did leave a slight slippery feeling on my hands and bottom of my feet so i did wipe it off from there. But over the rest of my body it was great.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost the name says it all

Got this free from Chick advisor to review and yes the name says it all. I have very dry skin from living in a cold dry climate and this lotion is like a splash of moisture all over my body. It has no over powering scent and the lotion is very light and a little goes along way. Because it is a gel, it seems to soak in quickly and you don’t have to wait to get dressed. Thank you for choosing me Chickadvisor to review this really good product!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love It

I was chosen by #ChickAdvisor to try #NeutrogenaHydroBoost for #Free for my honest opinion. I absolutely Love this moisturizer!!! I love the feeling of this product while applying to my skin its a light gel that pacts a big moisturizing punch my skin feels so soft and, this has no sticky feeling!! The light clean scent is amazing! I am definitely going to be buying more of this when mines gone!! There is nothing negative about this body gel cream!!

drink away thirsty skin

I received #tryneutogenahydroboost to reveiw.Absolutely love this product.Really make my skin soft and supple.It has a nice light refreshing scent .Soaks right into my skin without leaving a greasy feel. Skin stays and feels hydrated all day long. I highly recoomend this product and will definely be buying it!!