Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

June 20, 2020

Decent moisturizer

I bought this because I love the hydro boost gel cream for my face. It’s a fairly light moisturizer, despite saying it’s for dry skin. I don’t think would cut it on really dry skin (mine is more combo to oily). It has a nice cooling sensation and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. Great for winter dryness but wouldn’t recommend for really dry or eczema prone skin.

2.7/5

June 14, 2020

Can't stand the smell!

I had high hopes for this product as I've heard so many great reviews on it but I absolutely couldn't stand the smell! IT SMELLS LIKE A PUBLIC TOILET or something along the lines of cleaning agents. I couldn't stand it. I tried to love it as the product itself was okay, but the smell was a huge deal breaker.

2.2/5

June 04, 2020
    Texas, United States

very sticky product

it just has an never ending sort of stickiness in body even after showering still felt like I still had the product on me it didn't felt like the product intended to feel light weight at all!

May 07, 2020

Body Gel Cream!

I love Neutrogena products! I especially enjoy this Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and it absorbs quickly. I used it everyday when I got back from a tropical trip and it maintained the Moisture in my skin to hold onto my tan. It’s great to use after you get out of the shower. It doesn’t have that “film” feeling that some creams leave. I love that there isn't a scent. Some creams can have high levels of Perfume and it can give me a headache. I would highly recommend this to all skin types!

April 04, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great light lotion

I love this lotion. Right after my shower, I use this all over. It absorbs quickly and does not leave me greasy. I have used for several weeks and I can already tell my skin is so much softer

April 01, 2020

Lovee it! Hate it!

Leaving a review after trying a little sample.

This is a love/hate for me! I love the moisture it provides, however I hate the feeling it leaves ! I always try to use it before bed so that I’m not touching things after using it because it feels so greasy afterwards.

I would still recommend for anyone looking for that extra moisture because it does what it’s suppose to. As long as your ok with the extra oily/greasy feeling after...

March 30, 2020

very refreshing and moisturizing!

Received a sample of this from SoPost and I love it! I love using this product in the morning because it keeps my face hydrated and looking nourished. I especially like using this when I’m sick because the area around my nose tends to get really dry and this product helps me a lot.

March 21, 2020

This is a staple product for my body care routine

This body lotion has been a lifesaver as my skin gets super dry during the winter months. I feel like this cream is super effective and moistures my skin efficiently.
    I wouldn’t trade this for any other body lotions. One of my favourite drug store purchases.

March 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love ! Very greasy feeling but does the job

This is like a love hate for me! I love the moisture it provides, however I hate the feeling it leaves ! I always try to use it before bed so that I’m not touching things after using it because it’s not a great feeling ! Kind of grimy / greasy/ dirty or even almost a sticky feeling! I would still recommend for anyone looking for that extra moisture because it does what it’s suppose to. As long as your ok with the after feeling !

March 11, 2020

Surprisingly good moisturizer

I love how clear and simple Neutrogena packaging and font look. The lovely seablue colour caught my eye. I had seen it in drugstores... but it was a bit dicey to try at the price. I had a few go-tos that were guaranteed to work so I stuck with those. Anyways, when I saw it at my local warehouse I nabbed it!

Texture was suspiciously light. There's no way this is going to moisturize. It pumps out like a gorgeous lotion but is very light in texture. Not foamy or watery. I thought did I get the wrong version of this product? (No I did not.)

Hmm well let's give it a go. It worked surprisingly well. Immediate absorption, no oiliness, left skin feeling supple throughout the day.

I have sensitive skin but didn't react at all. The scent was initially strong. (I thought I'd have to give it away.) But, once you apply it, it's quite subtle. You're left lightly fragranced throughout the day. I put a little on the middle & ends of my hair on 1st day after washing. It doesn't work like a serum but sure keeps hair smelling fresh.

Defo a keeper!