Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 15, 2015

I have dry skin on my face and want a good cream. This works great. Works like a heavy thick cream but isn't. Absorbs quickly and has no scent.

May 09, 2015

Excellent product! Lightweight, silky texture. Absorbs immediately into skin and leaves it feeling smooth and plumped up. I will definitely be making this part of my nightly routine, and would use this in the daytime under makeup every day if it came with SPF.

May 01, 2015

This gel cream is fast absorbing and effective. I like that I can put my makeup on almost immediately after applying. My skin is smoother, softer, and my skin tone is more even.

April 29, 2015

A new found love, I love this so much, it makes my skin feel so hydrated and plump. I use it under makeup because it absorbs really fast and the moisture keeps in my skin all day

April 15, 2015

This face cream/gel is so unique and different from the standard white creamy lotions. I think this product is great as it realllllyy moisturizes my face and the gel consistency added this cooling factor to it. It is quite liquidy and spills easily out of the tub, so I did lose some of the gel upon opening it so be careful of that! I'm surprised from this product because it absorbed so nicely into my skin and a little went a really long way! The price is higher than I expected, but the fact that a small amount really covers your whole face benefits the increased price. Since it was quite hydrating, I have added this to my bedtime routine rather than my morning one.