Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 27, 2018

Crème rafraîchissante

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement cette crème grâce à chickadvisor. J'ai vraiment adoré cette Crème!! Elle est vraiment rafraîchissante pour la peau!! Elle ne laisse pas de sensation graisseux. Elle est douce et légère! Parfait pour les yeux bouffis!!

moisturizing eye gel

I got this product free.

This is effective and keeps the eye area moisturized and free from irritation. It had a light texture that absorbed fast into the skin. It left skin feeling soft and smooth not dry or oily.

I would recommend this product.

Feels good on skin

Leaves my skin feeling soft and not oily or greasy. I love my current mosterizer but would consider using this if the price is less so will have to look for it in the store.

love this product

I had de opportunity to try this product thanks to Chickadvisor,
    I have a oil skin, for this reason I like to use gel creams moisturizers. When I tried this product and I love how me skin feels. Leave me skin so smooth and fresh.

Not greasy

This is a great moisturizer because it does not feel like it’s on because it isn’t greasy and thick like most other moisturizers. It is just a little strange to put gel on you face if that is something you are not used to doing

Great product!

This cream is very light and the scent is not too strong. I’m a big fan of gel creams and this one made my skin feel fresh! I would buy this again for sure!

Mosturizer

This lotion is moisturizing!! Locked in hydration for sure. It also felt very light and refreshing on the skin, my mom liked it as well and it had a very light nice fragrance go it as well

May 25, 2018

Hydro boost does add moisture!

I liked this product. It made my skin softer and more moisturized than before! The gel works well as a primer too. It is scented so if you're sensitive to smell might not be the one for you.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM

I suffer from eczema on my face and I struggle to find a great hydrating gel or cream to keep up with my dryness, but I was ever so impressed with this gel. I used it as a part of my night time routine and every morning I woke up with soft hydrated skin, and it would last all day. I am so in love with new to me product that I will keep it in my routine from now on.

Très bon hydratant!

J'ai bien apprécié ce petit gel lors des jours suivants une exposition un peu trop longue au soleil!!!! Ce petit gel fraicheur hydrate très bien! Je l'ai surtout apprécié pour le contour des yeux! Je le recommande! Merci Chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!! :)