Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Feels good

It's a good product. It feels really good on the skin...it's more gel like the. Cream based. Not heavy at all. The scent is good too.

The size is good as I can carry it in my bag. I am not sure how effective this is as I find myself having to use this over and over otherwise it doesn't really work

Grand hand gel

The Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream is really great. It doesn’t leave your hand greasy and hydrates perfectly. A must to have in your purse everyday.

June 18, 2019

Good if combined with a mositurizer

I found this product to be an extra step it definitely helped boost moisture in my hands but I still found that I needed an actual moisturizer after using this product.

June 18, 2019

This hand gel is amazing!

I love the tube this comes in -- it feels so summer appropriate. The product is easy to dispense, and applies well to skin. The formula is so light that it glides on and absorbs easily into the skin. A delicate, light fragrance. Doesn't feel sticky or greasy on the hands. I love this product and will definitely buy it again.

Excellent hand gel cream

I have enjoyed this hand gel cream it’s keeping my skin hydrated and smooth. I like that it’s in this type of packaging too as it’s easy to come out of the bottle.
    I got it from chickadvisor and will be buying this when I run out

Smells nice and non-sticky

Received this product for free from chick advisor to try. I really like this product, unlike other hand cream that contain coconut oil or shea butter this product doesn't feel sticky at all and it smells fresh

So hydrating

This hand cream was so light weight but so moisturizing! My boyfriend uses it daily now multiple times a day and the results have been amazing to see!

Light and good size

Received this as free product. I liked how it’s light for summer and good size to pack everywhere. Smell is not overpowering
    The packaging is attractive

June 18, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost does the job but is sticky

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand gel smells nicely and feels refreshing. However, I find it stays sticky for too long and gives me the feeling I should go and wash my hands.

I like that it gets soaked up by my skin fast and the result is fine, too. I am still torn if I’d recommend it though because of the stickiness.

Updated On: June 18, 2019

I received this product for free to try out and review!

Moisturizing!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

These new Neutogena products keep surprising me! I honestly find this hand gel cream so moisturizing and not sticky at all. It really rubs in nicely and keeps my hands from cracking or peeling with the change in weather that's been going on lately. Really a great product with little scent to keep on my desk at work. I would recommend this entire line of products! Especially to those that need to get right back to work and don't want to wait for a heavy cream to dry! Great product.