Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 04, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Not a fan of this hand gel

I am not a fan of this hand gel. I find it to be very thin in texture. I doesn't moisturise my hands and I absolutely hate the scent of it. It smells like medicine. Not for me.

July 03, 2019

Best Moisturizer

I've never felt a hand cream so moisturizing that locks in moisture ALL DAY! This gel formulation is non greasy, which is a plus for me. My hands are always in water whether it be doing dishes or giving the kids a bath, even consistently washing my hands daily, I use this & my hands have never been in better condition. Thank you Neutrogena for getting me #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

July 02, 2019

Lightweight hand hydration

I got to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM through the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. This handcream is very lightweight but at the same time made my hands very soft. My whole family enjoyed using it. I would buy it again.

July 01, 2019

Not only for hands!

I got this hand cream as park of the chickadvisor package. I’m a sucker for handcream and this one does not disappoint. My hands soaked it in so fast. It was non greasy and did not leave my hands feeling slick or sticky. My hands felt and looked hydrated and fresh.
    Packaging is perfect as it fits into my purse. I have purchased another one to keep in my vehicle for days that I’m out. I also use it on my feet as well and it’s amazing! I would recommend this product to everyone

#neutrogena #neutrogenahydroboosthandgelcream #gotitforfree #chickadvisor

June 27, 2019

Definitely a unique formula

The gel formula as a hand cream is quite unique. It works well and is quite moisturizing. I love the size of the packaging because it can be easily put in your purse and used.

June 26, 2019

Refreshing hand cream

I quite like this hand cream because it's super cool and refreshing when you apply it. It will be great this summer when it gets hot. Absorbs nicely and keeps hands soft, however I don't find it long lasting. That's the only downside for me.

June 26, 2019

Hands look young again!

I got to try this hand gel cream for free and am in love! After the first application, my hands were super smooth, and not just like for the next hour smooth, all day long smooth. Even the next day they felt great! I am so bad remembering to put lotion on my hands, but this was amazing after just once a day my hands look like teenager’s again LoL. Nice soft scent when applying and you don’t need much to get the job done. Fantastic cream and will definitely buy it once it finishes!

June 25, 2019

AMAZING

The hand gel was e great. It did not leave my skin dry or dehydrated. It locked in moisture and hydrated my skin all day made it feel great. I recommend it for sure!

June 24, 2019

Light refreshing hand lotion for you

I really enjoyed the opportunity to try the new Neutrogena Hydroboost hand gel cream. The title is very appropriate because the texture of the product is just that, it's a gel that's like a cream. I used it daily on my hands before bed and found it light and refreshing. Not at all greasy and oily. It's not as creamy as a hand cream so if you take that expectation out and you need something lighter, then this is the hand gel for you! Liked the scent as well because it was clean and subtle.

June 24, 2019

Great gel cream

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and review. Loved that it was a gel formula as it's perfect for the summer when my hands don't get too dry. I liked how it was light but moisturizing. However, I did notice a weird residue/texture after awhile which I didn't love. Would recommend trying it!