Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Perfect for Summer

While I loved this product for summer, I have pretty dry skin during any months that aren't July & August. The gel is super light and definitely is great in a pinch, however if you need some lasting hydration (like me!) this product just isn't going to be for you.

Perfect

This is the product I was looking for for a long time! It’s effective, the smell is not overpowering. I use it every day and walk around with it in my purse!

So soft!

I was lucky enough to receive these to try out and I’m so happy I did! The packaging is a perfect size, i needed a lotion to stay in the car and this was perfect. It goes on silky, isn’t greasy and makes my skin super soft.

Love this!

What a great product! Non-sticky, lovely scent, and no greasy fingerprints! This is my go-to in the office now, as it doesn't leave half smudged prints on my keyboard like regular moisturiser does.

June 19, 2019

Moisturizer soaks into skin quickly I wonder if i put any on

The color is a lovely light robin eggs blue. The cream comes out in perfect amounts due to the controlled dispenser tip(dime size).
    The scent has floral notes and is quite strong but fades relatively quick-yet, has a subtle lasting fragrance.

The cream is cool and feels like it has a lot of water-its the effective hydration quality.
    The cream leaves a gentle softness that doesnt feel greasy due to the gel properties.I found itquick to absorb so, I didn't have to wait until my hands to dry-up before dong a task i.e., picking up my cell

I am glad to have had this opportunity as I may not of purchased it orherwise- I will purchase it again.
    #ChickAdvisor #Neutrogena #TryforFreeProduct

Lightweight and effective!

This hydro boost hand gel cream is the first gel hand cream I've ever owned for this reason - my hands get really dry. I found that this gel cream did a great job in moisturizing my hands however with the amount of times I wash my hands, I highly doubt that any hand cream (cream or gel) can help me make much of a difference. I really like how lightweight this gel is and the fact that it doesn't leave your hands greasy! #gotitfree

June 19, 2019

A little goes a long way

This hand cream was different than others I have used in the past as it is more of a gel formula. I learned a little goes a long way and you don't need much to get full coverage on your hands. I did find it a little tacky until it dries but it ends up being very light and the smell is refreshing.

Non sticky hand cream

I love how this is a water based product, it slides on so easily. Small enough tube to throw in my purse for on the go.
    The scent is also so subtle but very nice. Does not feel like a lotion at all.

Wonderful. So smooth

Great hand cream. Use it every day. Goes on smoothly. Skin feels soft and silky. No strange smell. Not heavy. It is a great hand cream. Will definitely be purchasing it.

Silky smooth

I love this cream. It is smooth and silky. It is also the perfect size to bring along in your purse. It was not greasy - it was as light as water. It was like a spa product but by an affordable brand.