Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Lightweight and effective!

This hydro boost hand gel cream is the first gel hand cream I've ever owned for this reason - my hands get really dry. I found that this gel cream did a great job in moisturizing my hands however with the amount of times I wash my hands, I highly doubt that any hand cream (cream or gel) can help me make much of a difference. I really like how lightweight this gel is and the fact that it doesn't leave your hands greasy! #gotitfree

June 19, 2019

A little goes a long way

This hand cream was different than others I have used in the past as it is more of a gel formula. I learned a little goes a long way and you don't need much to get full coverage on your hands. I did find it a little tacky until it dries but it ends up being very light and the smell is refreshing.

Non sticky hand cream

I love how this is a water based product, it slides on so easily. Small enough tube to throw in my purse for on the go.
    The scent is also so subtle but very nice. Does not feel like a lotion at all.

Wonderful. So smooth

Great hand cream. Use it every day. Goes on smoothly. Skin feels soft and silky. No strange smell. Not heavy. It is a great hand cream. Will definitely be purchasing it.

Silky smooth

I love this cream. It is smooth and silky. It is also the perfect size to bring along in your purse. It was not greasy - it was as light as water. It was like a spa product but by an affordable brand.

Amazing hand cream.

I recently received Hydro Boost hand cream as a free to try product. I absolutely loved this product. I have extremely dry cracked hands from over washing. This product not only left my hands moisturized and feeling soft but it was long lasting. Not to mention they did not feel greasy at all and the product absorbed well. Definitely recommend and I will be purchasing this cream.

Nice Cream

This cream makes my hands very soft. It’s easy to rub in and doesn’t leave hands feeling greasy. I really enjoy using this product and would continue to purchase it in the future.

Farm hands

I received this product free for testing, and I love it. I have super dry hands and my hands are in and out of everything in a day. This cream has changed my hand. I have bought 2 more since receiving it's to stay in the barn for the guys to use!! Would recommend this to everyone

Great hand cream

NEUTROGENA hydro boost hand gel is vary absorbent it absorbs well into the skin has a nice light scent too it not too strong,

When I first read gel on the packaging my first thought of it being like a aloe vera gel for some reason but it's not like that more like smashbox photo finish primer.

Wow product

My hands are always dry. Using this product made them super soft. A daily use product. Its a daily use product. It's effectiveness make it use more frequently.