Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Saskatchewan, Canada

Gel Hand Cream that works

I was fortunate to try out Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream for review thanks to @NeutrogenaCanada and @ChickAdvisor. I didn't know what a gel consistency would be like, so was excited to try it. It immediately turned into a liquid once it hit my skin. It absorbed into my skin, but I found it was a bit sticky. After a few hours, I felt my skin and it was softer. I did find the scent a bit strong. I do think this product is good, so I would recommend it. #tryforfree

Soaked in Moisture

I tried Hydro Boost hand gel cream and found it to be very effective and made my hands smooth and supple. I liked how well it soaked in, lasted a long time and you don't need a ton at a time. I found the scent subtle and not overpowering or lingering. I would recommend this hand cream to relieve dry hands.

May 26, 2019

Neutrogena gel pour les mains

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé de ce produit c'est son efficacité rapide.
    Les mains redeviennent douces et lisses après une seule application.
    Je recommande ce produit.

Immediately quenching

I was super excited to recieve this package literally the day before a weekend getaway up north.

Over the winter, my hands have gotten dry. More than any other years and it's been tough keeping them hydrated! I work with clay on a regular basis and that adds to the insane amount of drying.

And then I got to use this hydro boost hand cream! It instantly made my hands feel moisturized. It has a fresh scent, you'll know what I mean if you smell it. It glides in smoothly with a really lovely texture that absorbs quickly.

I had my aunt use some and she asked "Is this in the market?" because she wanted to use/buy it right away.

I love the non greasy texture. Will be looking forward to using this throughout the week, not just for getaways!

LOVE IT

I have pretty dry hands, i work with fabric and cardboard boxes all day. This gel hand cream left my hands feeling so silky smooth for over 24 hours. I goes on nicely not greasy like most.Had a light fragrance smell nothing to strong. I highly recommend this to all my family and friends and will continue to purchase this product. I have yet to be disappointed by any Neutrogena product.

Love it

I have very dry hands but normally don’t use handcream because they are too greasy. This product changed my mind. I like how lightweight it is and it absorbs very fast! It does feel very hydrating as well. Highly recommend!
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

Nice and soft

This lightweight hand cream feels more like a gel.
    I like the delicate scent it leaves behind
    It's not thick and absorbs nicely.

I use it daily on my hands as well as on my elbows that often get neglected.
    I am very pleased with this product.

Amazing hand gel!

My hands have been very dry the last few months due to the winter weather and now that it’s finally warming up my hands don’t seem to be as dry. Thanks to Chick advisor I got to try this hydro boost hand gel my hands look SO much healthier and hydrated! My skin is glowing and doesn’t get dried out from being in the sun all day either! Love this product!

Goodbye Greasy Skin!

Thanks to ChickAdvisors Product Review Club I got to try this product for FREE!

I have been using this product now for a view days and I am in love! Upon first use, I found the smell to be subtle but consistent for hours after use. I was a little skeptical that a hand lotion could leave you with dry skin after use - but here we are. I love the fact that my hands felt dry within 30 seconds after I finished rubbing the product in.

The packaging is right on point with Neutrogena branding and one can get many uses out of a single tube!

Efficacité au quotidien

Je ne croyais pas trop à ce produit, car je ne le connaissais aucunement. Cela s'est révélé très efficace et utile dans le quotidien. Une belle découverte !!