Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great!

This hand cream was pleasant to use! I like the refreshing feeling and the smell. This is definitely something I will be using on a daily basis - especially in the summer :)

Really Helps Dry Hands!

I've been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel hand cream for the past week and a bit and really love it!

This hand cream goes on really, really smoothly; it looks like a cream but definitely has the texture of a light gel. I found it absorbed quickly leaving no sticky residue. It made my hands feel so soft and moisturized! Truly a lifesaver for summer. It has a light, pleasant fragrance I can only describe as summery or beachy.

I will be purchasing this again as I really appreciate how nicely my skin absorbed this one and smooth my hands felt using it! Thank you Chick Advisor for the chance to try this!

Efective hand cream

Wooow I dare you to use it and not like it.
    I have extremely dry hands and I can say it worked perfectly to me.
    I could feel my hands instantly hydrated. It smells good too :)

Immediate soft hands

This hand cream is pleasantly fragranced and keeps the hands very supple and soft. The gel cream is immediately absorbed into the skin so you can go about your day right after applying it. It's a very generous format that can be popped in your handbag or travel kit.

Nice gel for your hands

Neutrogena hand gel is pretty good to moisturize skin on your hands. Texture is light and it absorbs pretty quickly. As for me, scent of this gel is very nice but pretty strong because I am very sensitive to smells. But my friends loved it so I guess it is a perfect product if you like not just moisturize skin on your hands but also have an addition fragnance. Overall, great product.

Super hydrating

I received this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. The hand gel had an interesting texture that took some getting used to. I think I actually prefer it over regular hand cream though. It was non greasy and not heavily scented. It definitely takes a bit of time to sink in though so best to put some on when you can not touch things for about 5 mins. It left my hands feeling very hydrated. Definitely a fan of this product!

Gel pour les main

Merci de m'avoir donné la chance de l'essayer moi qui as les mains sovent sèches à cause de l'utilisation des détergents.
    Le gel pénètre bien dans la peau et laisse un film de douceur.
    Nouvelle texture pour moi et j'aime bien.
    Déjà mes mains sont plus douce
    Je recommande !

Sold!

I am getting to that stage where I can tell my hands need extra care. I work with my hands, handling paperwork, doing the dishes, - sometimes I garden without gloves. So I was excited to be selected to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream!
    -I used it on dry hands and I have used it on moist hands - it absorbs at record speed with no greasy feeling.
    - The scent is mild. Unless I have my hand up close to my nose, I do not mind it at all.
    -It dispenses really well and doesn't collect a ring around the dispenser.
    -I don't really need a lot - but I don't skimp because my skin sucks it all up.
    -I am tracking the progress as I continue to use this until it runs out without using anything else in the meantime, to see what impact this makes. So far, it looks good!
    I talk with my hands and let me tell you I am going to be buying this now that I had a chance to #tryitforfree!
    Thanks to #ChickAdvisor and to @neutrogenaCA for this opportunity :)

Thrilled about anti-aging handcream

I use this product at night so it can work its magic while I'm sleeping. Very pleased to be using an anti-aging hand cream as always wanted to use my hylaruanic acid on my hands but due to costs i kept it to my face. Excited to see the results over time! Absorbs well, quickly, and has a light smell so feel good about applying it.

Germany

A+

My hands are usually super dry and this hand cream became my savior :) It moisturizes like no joke yet is really light weight at the same time. Totally recommend