Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 14, 2019

Mains douces

Hydro boost gel crème pour les mains hydrate à souhait nos mains. Je vais toujours acheter ce produit unique. De plus il sent très bon et est doux pour la peau. Je le reccommande fortement

June 14, 2019

I really enjoyed it!

As someone with eczema on my hand my skin takes a beating. I . have steroid creams and lotions galore.

I only usd this cream twice.

I had a flare and my hands were raw, Terrified to try the product on my hands because OUCH (or so i thought).

I found this cream left my hands super soft and lovely and has helped heal the cracks and such!

June 13, 2019

Great for combating office dryness

Fresh and light so it doesn't leave telltale spots of oil on your keyboard or paperwork, but effective enough to protect against dry office air and hydrate to avoid paper cuts!

Cant go wrong

New production line has a new freshy design with a cool purple-blue-ish look. What I first noticed after use , is very pleasant fresh aroma to it! Very noticeable moisturizes and smoothens the skin. It gets naturally absorbed and does not leave any over lefts as well. The size of it very convenient too as it isd easily fits into my handbag. Very portable and compact. Goes really well in combination with the sun cream.

June 13, 2019

the only handcream i like

Usually I am not a fan of hand creams. I find them too thick and greasy and I hate feeling like my hands are sweaty and clammy. However, this hand cream is purely hydrating. It's so lightweight and instantly absorbs into the skin!

great summer hand cream

This is like the sunscreen and smells amazing. This is such a nice gel on my hands and it feels cooling for the summer. I love that they have made a gel hand cream.

Fabulous!

I’m so happy I got to try the new Hydro Boost hand cream courtesy of ChickAdvisor! I love the gel cream formula. So moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I take it everywhere!

June 13, 2019

Amazing for summer hand hydration

The Hydro Boost facial products from Neutrogena are true gems at the drugstore, and I've used up their serum and facial cleanser entirely. This brand new hand cream brings their advanced facial hydration expertise, to hand care! The gel-cream formula is ultra-light and packed with Hyaluronic Acid. I'm keeping this tube on my desk at work to help maintain the skin’s moisture balance and lock in hydration during the summer months. It absorbs instantly with a non-greasy, silky feeling. I now work in a school and am sanitizing non-stop. This has been saving my knuckles and cuticles, and the light fragrance is super appealing.

June 13, 2019

Great moisturizer for my hands!

As a moisturizer the Hydro Boost Hans Gel Cream is excellent! It’s light and not greasy. Moisturization lasts long, at least at least a few hours or until you wash your hands. The scent is a nice coconut smell but it’s a little too strong. I would prefer very light (almost faint) scent or no scent at all. Hope that there is an unscented version of this. Overall though, great for the sensitive skin on my hands.

Super light

I really like this hand cream. It's super light and absorbs well. I don't feel like I need to wait to touch things after putting on the cream since it rubs in so well. Most importantly, it seems to be effective, no more dry hands. Yay!