Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 12, 2021

Good but not sure I used it right

My skin care routine is very basics so I didn’t follow the directions as recommended as I couldn’t remember to apply the serious 2-3 times a day. I did use it every morning by applying with my fingers (not sure if I should have used something else). It didn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. Overall happy with this product.

Hydroboost Serum

I've been using this for just over a week now, and have noticed smaller whitehead bumps around my chin area. This serum has not caused any adverse effects, such as a breakout, which is something I'm always worried about when I use a new product! It's too early to tell though, and I usually gage how effective a product is after 2 months of use.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest opinion. I occasionally use Neutrogena products, and I think I'll be including this in my skincare routine going forward. It was easy to blend in and did not leave a sticky residue. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Moisture boost inexpensively

I was really surprise at how well this serum worked and the price point that it sells at. I could see a how much plumper my skin appeared after using the serum for two weeks. Would definitely purchase!

Great for dry skin

This product gave me really good hydration!
    It was lightweight and not greasy and it really penetrated the skin. Loved it! This is great for anyone who has dry skin or is just looking for a little bit more hydration.

New Brunswick, Canada

The more I use it the more I like it!!

Thank you for the #ChickAdvisor and #Neutrogena for the HydroBoost Duo!

It’s been a bit since I unboxed the set as I like to give a product a good run before I review it - and I’m glad I did as the more I use it the more I like it!

The packaging is pretty - clean and fresh and the serum comes in a dropper bottle.

There is no discernible scent to me; so would be great if you are sensitive to perfumes (actually I checked after and it is fragrance-free)

The cool blue dots in the lightweight suspension melt completely upon applying and the Hydro part means it quenches my skin while the Olive Extract and B5 help create a protective barrier to lock in the moisture. I find this serum has a tightening effect which I like and I have definitely noticed my skin is smoother after using it.

Being Oil-Free (as well as paraben-free) this could be just the thing for you if you are prone to more oily skin - especially with summer coming! I think this would be a great first serum especially for teenagers as at about $17CAD it’s a great price point and value!

I liked following it with the Neutrogena Night Cold Pressed Serum (which I will be reviewing next). #Skincare #Beauty

Great drug store serum

First off, I love that it's fragrance free as I strive to find more products that are fragrance free as it's not needed for your skin care! I liked the consistency of the serum and it felt nice once applied to my skin. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works for my skin long term!

Great serum

Thank you to Neutrogena and chickadvisor for these products; onto the review. This was a nice serum, it goes on very silky and smooth and moisturizes very well. I have oily skin but it usually feels dry underneath, as well as roseacea. It calmed my skin and didn't make it worse. I would recommend this serum to anyone who needs a boost of moisture in their skincare

First love

The first time I applied I was in love. It’s not sticky, it dries fast and doesn’t make your face feel icky either. The cream I apply afterwards goes on so smooth thanks so the serum. The price point is a huge BONUS.

Amazinggggg

I am using this hydro boost for 2 weeks now and i can say it is amazinnggg and my skin is soft and smooth. I use it on my night routine. definitely gonna purchase it again