Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 21, 2021

My favourite

I have been using this product for at least 3 weeks now, once a day. I'vee noticed a huge improvement in my skin. My skin is smoother, softer and my fine lines are reducing. it has a very smooth and pleasant smell and yields very well on the skin. Would recommend this product to everyone!.
    #NeutrogenaHydroBoost
    #gotitfree

April 21, 2021

Great product

When I use Neutrogenas Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum on my face it goes on so easily and dries quite quickly which I like. Doesn’t leave that sticky feeling like some similar products do.

I found my face is not flaky and dry after using this product for the last few weeks! I usually have an issue with flakes on my cheeks nose and forehead. Not anymore! 10/10 would recommend.

April 20, 2021

Skin that has never felt so great!

Used the Hyaluronuc Acud Serum as directed and within one week, my skin looked fresher and smoother. Never have I felt so refreshed and my skin was rosey and radient. The mirror told the truth as I even looked younger. Like I had an endless glow to it. What a terrific product. So glad I tried this as now I am hooked and have already purchased more. Never run ou!

Amazing hydration!

This product felt so good when applied. It was super cooling and hydrating. I woke up the first morning with super glowy skin! I love it! This product didn’t have a strong scent which is a bonus!

Amazing serum

I love the texture and feel of this on my skin. It also smells amazing. Haven't used it too long to see a difference but I have a feeling it'll be great.

Best product!

I love the neutrogena hydro boost serum! It’s very light snd perfect amount drops into the hand when applying. Which is a great feature to have! The scent is light (it’s fragrance free) and it’s absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It hydrates almost instantly. I really love this product and it’s a great price.I received this product free in return for an honest review. Would definitely buy, and recommend to friends and family

April 20, 2021

Amazing product for your skin

My skin feels so smooth and hydrated. I use it everyday and have recommended it to all my friends! If you dont have this as part of you skin routine I suggest you go out and get it!! You will not be disappointed.
    Xoxo happy shopping!!

SUPER PLUMP SKIN

First of all, let’s talk packaging. I absolutely love the turquoise blue bottle and droplet dispenser. The scent was light and fresh. It went on wet and dried within seconds! Plumped up my skin so much and made it super soft!!! Easily absorbed into my skin as well.

Great hydrating serum

I have been using this serum everyday since i got it and i have to say im noticing my skin alot more plump and hydrated. My makeup sits nicely overtop with no difference. Ive noticed an overall improvement in the dryness and texture that used to be on my skin. I have been using it with the balm as well and wow they are the dream team of hydration. Am definitely going to purchase when im done both products!!!

A new daily staple

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have been using this for a few weeks now to add more moisture into my morning routine. I apply to a wet face, because hyaluronic acid needs water to plump and moisturize the skin, after applying - add lotion to lock it in. All day moisture guaranteed!