Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 29, 2018

Hâte à cet été pour en mettre à chaque jour!

Je pense que l'hydro boost de neutrogena va devenir MA crème solaire cet été. Elle sent tellement bon et est si facile à appliquer. De plus, elle ne laisse pas de residu, c'est parfait. J'ai déjà hâte à cet été pour en mette à chaque jour 😂
    Le format est pratique et le bouchon reste quand même propre. De plus elle a un indice de protection de 50 se qui plus que nécessaire, je suis sur d'être protéger!
    Merci chickadvisor! Et merci netrogena 😊

smelss great

I did like the product it smelled nice and it was not greasy at all .. did not feel heavy on my face .. I really enjoyed the product and will definitely be purchasing this product again ..

April 29, 2018

Best facial sunscreen on the market

I was skeptical when I got this as a sample product, but couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised.

Admittedly, it is not the height of sunscreen season, so I'm not sampling or reviewing with a high UV index. But the product itself is fabulous.

It is incredibly light and not at all greasy. The scent is light and not at all strong. I wore under make-up and no issue with application (I use sunscreen/primer/foundation/powder). It also did not irritate my sometimes sensitive skin, which was a huge bonus.

The value for the price is absolutely worth it.

April 29, 2018

Usually sun screen has that typical smell... I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about. This sunscreen actually smelt like a moisturizer with a perfumed scent. The texture wasn’t as thick as regular sunscreens so it was easy to spread and apply. I kind of wish it left my skin feeling more moisturized but it felt a little greasy at first until my skin absorbed it fully. After an hour or so my skin felt great and breathable as if nothing was applied.

April 29, 2018

Non greasy and non sticky

The Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is awesome!
    It has lotion texture and very light scent.
    It has very light texture, absorbs very quick and doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky. And my skin is smooth and feels hydrated after applying.
    It's water resistant but you should reapply Hydro boost sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming, after towel drying and every 2 hours.

Updated On: April 29, 2018

I received it for free to try and review

My Go To Sunscreen!

I was fortunate to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen as part of the Chickadvisor review club. Thank you Chickadvisor because of you, I have now found the best sunscreen. I love how It is very light-weight and non-greasy. It is not thick and pasty at all and will not make you look like a snowman after applying it. I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this water gel sunscreen was great. It is long lasting and very effective at preventing sunburns. I love how It is very hydrating and makes skin look supple and plump. It also delivers powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a water-light feel. I also noticed that it really holds up after getting in and out of the water which it’s what you look for in a great sunscreen. What I mostly love is the scent. It’s hard to find a sunscreen that doesn’t smell like one. I completely recommend this product! If you’re looking for an inexpensive and effective water gel sunscreen, search no more and get Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen. #gotitfree #Neutrogena #chickadvisor

Budget friendly

I received a sample from chick advisor. This is an amazing sunscreen for the city or beach. Reapplication is quick. No greasy residue. Great under makeup.

Strong smell good results

I received this product for free from chickadvisor!
    I always looking for a good sunscreen, both for using it by itself or in combination with my daily makeup. I enjoyed using this Neutrogena sunscreen both ways, so I happy :) I like how light it is, and they're is no white cast when using it by itself. I like runny sunscreens so this one was a bit goopier than I'm used to, but it was easy to spread unlike typical "Beach" sunscreens. I wore it outside on a few sunny days and my face wasn't red in the slightest! The tube is pretty huge and I think it's a fair value. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the smell, it was pleasant but too strong for my liking.

Really enjoyed this sunscreen

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL not only has a very nice sent but does not leave that gross gray/purple/blue residue behind. It spreads easily across my skin and I do not need a large amount to achieve my needs. Due to the current weather in Canada ( We just had our 4th winter) I am unable to review on its effectiveness towards protecting my skin from the sun. However, I will update this review when the time permits me to do so.

PROS:
    No residue
    Spreads easily
    Good Value

CONS:
    Non

All summer 2018

This sunscreen is one of the few that do not leave a white cast on my skin and I absolutely love that! It is affordable and feels lightweight o the skin. The smell is very soft. I will be using it all summer 2018!