Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Florida, United States

Amazing

This water gel sunscreen has been my go to during my recent vacation in Florida. It really protects my skin while leaving it hydrated. I have not burned with this sunscreen unlike others I’ve used. I recommend to everyone

Fast Absorbing!!!

I received this product from Chick Advisor recently for free to try and review.
    I was pleasantly surprise the texture of the water gel screen was light and airy and not thick and heavy. It it a great choice under makeup as it absorbs so quick and does not have an oily feel so my makeup still stays put on my face.
    I was very happy with how it had only a fresh light scent and it adsorbs so fast and didn't leave a residue which will be perfect for the beach this summer with all the sand. Looking forward to continuing to use this product during the upcoming summer!

June 02, 2019

Bring on summer. Yesterday was the first nice day this spring and I had the chance to try this NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30. I loved it!! So light on the skin and no residue.

Fast absorbing Sunscreen

I actually really love this sunscreen. It’s really lightweight and leaves no white residue. It doesn’t feel greasy/oily. The scent is mild and has a high SPF30. I adore it!

June 02, 2019

Amazing hydrating, weightless protection!

I adore this sunscreen!! For a long time I didn’t bother wearing sunscreen on my face because other products were always too harsh and oily causing my skin to breakout. This product is so weightless and gentle you literally forget you’re wearing it, while still having long lasting protection. I’ll continue to use this product always! Love it.

June 02, 2019

A sunscreen for dry skin?

I received this Neutrogena hydro boots gel cream spf 30 for free from ChickAdvisor. When I applied a little amount of sunscreen on the back of my hand, it leaved a matte finish. However it doesn't work on my face (I have combination skin), it made my face feels greasy. I think it's better for dry skin.

Nice, light sunscreen

I enjoyed using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen. It is a much lighter feel than my usual cream sunscreen.

Being a water gel, it absorbs very quickly and efficiently into the skin, and leaves a light feeling. It was no problem to put on make-up soon after applying the sunscreen.

I was not in the sun for a long period during use, so cannot speak to how well it protects against burning.

The price is on the higher end for such a small bottle. I only used it for my face, so only needed to use a little bit to get full coverage. However, to use for entire body, it could get expensive.

#gotitfree

Good Product

This smells great it feels nice and light on your skin. Its effective and its very moisturizing absorbs nicely. It was the first time I used a gel sunscreen cream but it felt like any other cream, but it was a good product overall.

Fantastic sunscreen! Definite re-buy

This is the second package I've received from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line and I am fully obsessed!!

For the longest time, I was unable to find a daily sunscreen that met my needs- hydrating, wearable under makeup, easy to apply and smelled ok (or not at all). This hits every mark!

The smell is awesome. It glides on so smooth, I can even put it on my kids without complaint because it doesn't take hours to keep rubbing in. It has a beautiful sheen so it looks dewy and fresh with or without makeup. It doesn't look sweaty and greasy. I adore it!

June 02, 2019

The sun isn’t here to play!

I was shocked to see how this sunscreen has hyaluronic acid. I’m a big fan of hyaluronic acid, since using the one from The Ordinary my skin has never felt so smooth. Getting a bit more from my sunscreen is an added plus. Since receiving this sunscreen, I’ve been using it on my face after my morning skin care routine and before makeup. One thing I appreciate is how I don’t have to wait too long before applying makeup because it doesn’t turn my face grey!