Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Light, clean texture

I love the light, clean texture of this sunscreen. It rubs in really well and a little goes a long way. It's a good amount of SPF for me, no burning, and it's a convenient size. There's no strong odor. Absolutely no complaints from me. I would definitely use this again and recommend to others.

June 13, 2019

Fav sunscreen right now!!

Sometimes I get heat rash from sunscreen or my skin drys out. This one left me feeling moisturized and protected. Love the lightweight lotion/cream feeling. And it absorbs quick (no white residue) ... I will def buy this again!

Massachusetts, United States

Water based sunscreen

The nice thing about this is that it has SPF in the product and it is water based so it is not harmful for the skin. It is something I very much enjoyed using.

June 13, 2019

Hyrdrating and SPF for the win!

I need to use sunscreen every day but I'm pretty picky about what sunscreen will go on my face. When I tried the Hydro Boost sunscreen I found it to be really moisturizing, it absorbed really well into my skin & I love that it doesn't leave you looking like a ghost.

Good sunscreen.

I never use this NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 it's works great on my skin. It's doesn't shows that I put any sunscreens on my skin and it's protect well from UVs. I don't have more sun tan after start using this cream.

perfect face sunscreen

I was very hesitant to try this sunscreen on my face, as sometimes I find sunscreens clog my pores, however this one did not. It also provided a nice moisture barrier before applying makeup which went on smooth. Also enjoy the cooling effect.

June 13, 2019

Stay protection and hydrated!

Finally able to give this a try with the little bit of sun shine we had last weekend. It was nice to feel my skin feel hydrated even after being in the sun for a few hours out on the water. The 30 SPF was just enough protection from the sun and the light weight formula felt nice without the sticky residue. It is the perfect combo of sunscreen and lotion combo in one bottle. Easy and convenient sun and skin protection. Thanks for letting be be a tester.

Love this sunscreen

I am so used to sunscreens that are so thick and heavy that they coat my skin white. This one blends in so well without feeling heavy. Will definitely buy this product again!!

Dislaimer: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Fantastic

I had the opportunity to try the Neutrogena hydro boost sunscreen free thanks to chick Advisor
    I’m impressed. Sunscreen is typical very greasy feeling and makes my face feel gross , not this sunscreen. It feels just like a nice moisturizer
    It’s a excellent sunscreen choice

Love love!

Since i got my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen I always carry it with me inside my handbag while specially when watching outdoor game under the sun.. it really help my skin. I applied it before putting makeup on. This product is amazing. It is so smooth and moisturizing but very light weight. I have dry skin. Love it.