Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

LOVE

I am someone who has always had to deal with black heads and every time I try a new face wash I wake up with 5 pimples the next day. Not with this wash!!!!! The blackheads were noticeable smaller in one use and my face felt amazing!!!!!
    The grapefruit smell isn’t overwhelming either, I found it to be subtle but still enough to smell.
    I would HIGHLY recommend this

Feels amazing, Smells great

The scent of the pink grapefruit is beautiful without being over powering. I love that this cleanser starts out as a cream until it gets activated by the water. The micro bubbles leave my skin feeling refreshed and this cleanser is a great way to start my day.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smooth and effective

Before applying it, my skin was rough. After applying it, it really does its job and leaves the skin very smooth and there is this feeling of cleanliness in your skin that you feel.

The softest face wash!

I wasn’t sure what to expect with it being a cream to foam cleanser, but it literally feels like your rubbing shaving cream on your face... but in a good way? It’s just so soft and it feels soooo nice. I don’t mind the smell, it’s not chemically which is nice. I tend to have dry skin and I don’t find my face as dry with this face wash as I do with others which was also a plus in my book. I actually really like this product and would recommend it and I also think I’ll be purchasing it! I did receive this for free but that hasn’t swayed my judgement at all!

love it!

I recieved this free product to try from chick advisor! After the first time i used it, my skin felt so clean, and noticably clearer right after!! Makes my skin slightly dry feeling, but just put the pink grapefruit moisterizer on right after! Amazing value, would definitly recommend this to anyone suffering acne, bad pores or just wanting a clear face!

Such a good product

I've used this a couple of times already and love the way it makes my face feel. The grapefruit scent is a plus; making me smell fruity and my face feeling soft.

Smells amazing

I went to a dermatologist the other day and was told to buy oil free cleanser that was non- comedogenic. When i got this in the mail and saw that it was those things, it was awesome!!

You don't need much of this product, which is fantastic since you will get a lot of use from the tube. It foams up great! It doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It does feel a bit tight, but i like that feeling. My face feels clean right away. There was no burning or tingly feeling (i enjoy a tingly feeling though)

March 21, 2019

I love this product. This product smells amazing if you love grapefruit. It leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing. You notice less and less acne and smaller blackheads with in a few days

March 21, 2019

One of the best cleanser I've used

So i got this for free from chickadvisor and I'm so glad i got chosen to be apart of it.
    This cream-to-foam cleanser works amazing.
    It cleaned my face super well, got rid of my dirt and makeup.
    The smell of it was the best smelling ever! Made my face smell really good. Smelt like a cold grapefruit drink with ice 😂
    Quality of it was amazing as well super worth it. As soon as I put it on my face and rubbed it in, the foam was working itself.. It was like ready, steady action it was doing its job.. I love it. Made my skin incredibly soft and shiny.
    i will be buying this for sure, worth the price and quality. I highly recommend this to anyone.
    Thank you chick advisor for this opportunity 💙

March 21, 2019

Tried this as soon as I received it! Love the product- has a great smell (fresh and summer-y!) and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. Love it!!