Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 02, 2019

Perfect for combination skin

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor to review. I have combination skin and acne prone skin, so finding a good cleanser that doesn't strip my face dry, or leave it feeling like I had not washed it at all, is really hard. I have used some expensive stuff too. I have tried the cream non-foaming ones and they were not for me. This really gets my oily t-zone and the rest of my face does not feel dryed out, but squeaky clean and soft. I love this cleanser and ever since I started using it, I am having fewer breakouts.

Great cleanser

I've had the pleasure of trying out this cleanser for chickadvisor for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. A little goes a long way with this product so definitely this would be a good value as well. It effectively cleared up most of the active acne on my face but didn't make my face feel dry. The only downside for this cleanser is the scent. It's super strong and not my favourite but if your into grapefruit you'll love it. #freeproduct

3.2/5

A good gentle clenser

I light this facial cleanser. I love how it started off creme to foam and how it has a very unique texture. It did remove most of my makeup. The ingredients are gentle. I wish that there was more organic natural ingredients included in this product. That's where most of my criticism lies. I would repurchase because it didn't leave my skin feeling soft and clear.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love the refreshing smell

I am not usually a huge fan of pink grapefruit, but i love the smell of this product. I alsp love how refreshing it makes my face feel. You don't need a lot of product to lather it into your skin which is nice. I would definitely buy this product again!

Super clean

This face wash makes my skin super clean after a wash removing oil and makeup really well. I think this product does a very good job of removing everything and leaving a clean,fresh, blank canvas. One thing i don't love about it is that it can be very drying which i experienced in the beginning so i would say to really moisturize after using this product. I also love that it is cream to foam and has a really pleasant and fresh scent

April 01, 2019

OMG IM LOVING THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Omg this product gets me so excited. My skin was so crazy it could be oily, shiny, dry, patchy large pores etc. . but this started working asap. A little goes a long way you do not need anything bigger than your fingernail I bet! Try this if you got combo skin like me. Beautiful smell. Not over powering at all. So creamy as well.

2.8/5

Does the trick

Received this sample from Chick Advisor. Loved the tube packaging, easy to open and close for use. Felt ok on my skin, not much lather, maybe I didn't use enough? Left my skin feeling smooth and clean, not tight. I love anything grapefruit so was a bit disappointed with the lighter scent. It didn't have an alcohol like smell like other acne wash so extra bonus.

April 01, 2019

Very effective cleanser, does the job!

This cream to foam cleanser is great for daily use! It smells amazing and cleans really well. Leaving the skin feeling super cleansed from the day’s dirt and impurities and making your skin ready for a great moisturizer!

April 01, 2019

This replaced my regular cleanser!

The first time I tried this, I fell in love with the scent! Almost immediately, the cleanser goes from this creamy luscious texture to a foam and I am obsessed! No matter the cleanser, I stick by my 60 second rule, so after washing my face with this, it felt squeaky clean and so smooth! My oily skin loved it because it left me matte, but didn't strip the moisture from my skin like some other mattifying cleansers. 10/10, thank you Chick Advisor for the free product, I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again, the price is fab!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

I LOVE the way that this face wash feels. It lathers up so nicely and it so gentle on my skin. It smells nice, not too strong. My skin felt clean and smooth after using. Im hoping to see some good results with continued use of this product! if you're looking for a new face wash i recommend giving this one a try!