Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Love this!

Free product was amazing. The smell of grapefruit is so refreshing, and it really cleanses the skin well. I would recommend trying this product and have really enjoyed it.

Cream-to-foam

At 15, my dermatologist recommended an oil-free cleanser by Neutrogena (the one in the orange bottle) to treat my acne. At age 25, I am still loyal. Naturally, I was very interested in trying out this new cream-to-foam cleanser by Neutrogena. The application was enjoyable, and a little goes a long way. The grapefruit scent is a refreshing way to start the day.
    Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

Absolutely in love

I have very acne-prone skin, not only on my face, but on my shoulders and chest as well. I received this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review, and I immediately tried it upon receiving it. Within the past few uses, there has been a very noticeable improvement in my skin! It’s soft and smells good, and my acne has been significantly reduced! This will be my new go-to, for sure!

Awsome cleanser

Really enjoy this cleanser. First off it has a really nice grapefruit scent. A little bit of it goes a long way, so just use a pea size because it does really foam up. It leaves your face feeling really clean but not dried out!

Mon prochain produit fétiche

Je n’ai pas trouvé que le nettoyant moussait tel que promis, par contre, j’ai adoré sa texture onctueuse. Les nettoyants anti-acné pour le visage sont souvent plus liquide et assèche la peau, pas celui-ci! Il nettoie la peau en profondeur et laisse une sensation de fraicheur! Et que dire de la délicate odeur de pamplemousse, c’est super revigorant! J’adore!

Decent but not for me

I received this product from chickadvisor for a free and honest review.

This product is nice and gentle on the skin. Only need a tiny bit and you get a great foam that covers the whole face. I love how soft my skin felt after each wash.

I found the scent to be very strong and didn't find it did anything for my acne. I actually found it did the opposite.

I probably wouldn't by it again but it is a nice product, just not for me.

Smells great !

This face wash smells so good. I used it for a week straight and it dried part of my face out so you do need to use a really good moisturizer afterwards. It definitely cleared up my breakouts. I will be continuing to use this.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

I squeezed out a small thick cream out and once I started massaging onto my face it really covered my whole face and even enough to cover my neck.
    Love the smell.
    After I washed it off my face felt so clean and my skin felt tighter. Love this product. Will be purchased again.

Smells so good!

I got to try this product free! I absolutely love the smell it’s not to strong either. I usually prefer face washes that have the beads in them but with this product I do not miss the beads at all. A little but goes a long way which is awesome for the price. My skin was super soft after I got out of the shower and looked good all day. It also helped my nose, it was peeling with the weather and since using this product the peeling is gone.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Would so buy this product

I love everything about this product from the smell, to the way it feels, to the way it work on my skin it Leaving it feeling clean but not over dry. Love my free sample